Womens knickers - Brief or thong

It's got to be silky or lace knickers. <3

I like to see french knickers and thongs :)

Boyshorts/briefs normally on a day-to-day basis :). Although, I do have a few thongs that are just the comfiest things in the whole entire world. Aside from these few, most of my other thongs I wear for time in the bedroom. x

* points to avatar *

Like these

When i first started wearing thongs, i was about 14, they really irritated me for about a week, i thought i'd stick with it as they're bound to get comfier, and they did (: I could wear them all the time to be quite honest, but if i am relaxing at home ill put boy shorts on, i also have a few pairs of frenchies but only wear them if im going out.

Only wear thongs when they're not going to stay on for long! not comfy

Like knickers or french knickers mostly, sometimes boyshorts

I only wear thongs, I don't own any other type of knickers just thongs.

I wear mainly french knickers or boy shorts which are useually sheer or lace. i like to wear matching undies i useually buy a bra with two pairs of matching bottoms

knickers most of the time

but i do wear only what my b/f tells me what underwear to put on

thats our kink!!

my wife wears only thongs lace or open crotch or non at all

I prefer to wear thongs they are more comfy and i don't get VPL. Saying that though i think french knickers look cuter.

I love wearing thongs all the time, makes me feel a bit sexier when I have to put my stupid work uniform on or when your feeling a bit off. Also love lace french knickers... occasionally boy shorts too. My OH loves it when I wear sexy thongs or lace frenchies :D I personally like to feel good in my underwear all the time so I guess thats why i go for thongs... hated them to start with but once you get use to them they are super comfy! :D Also i find with normal panties that they somtimes ride up your bum... at least with thongs you know they are meant to be there :P lol xx

Briefs for sure, I can't stand thongs, just feel umcomfortable to me and as I have quite a big bum I worry that it makes it look bigger.

Love boy shorts

Find shorts most comfortable, wear thongs quite a lot as I have a pair of jeans that show really bad VPL! And like lacy shorts for the bedroom x

Lacey frenchie knickers, bum catchers, and thongs

Thongs mostly but occasionally french knickers. The same goes for in the bedroom. I find briefs extremely uncomfortable x

Briefs and boy shorts normally with lace. Im trying out a couple of thongs but the jury is still out!

The OH has got some very nice little boy shorts, but will some times wear thongs,

Thongs