Wonderfull Sexweekend

Hi everyone,

I have an idea for this weekend and it is to make a special sexweekend for my BF. I want to write a letter for him with checkboxes were he can check the boxes he wants to do with me this weekend or what he wants to do with me. Something like a blowjob when he wakes up in the morning, a quikie during shopping, only anal sex,or let me wearing a vibrating egg during diner in a restaurant en give him the remote. Had anyone did this before or some ideas/tips. Think out of the box I dont want to miss anything which can be fun or nice

xx

Sorry I see I put this post in the wrong forum... stupid me

Sometimes I will send my submissive an email, detailing what she will be expected to do over the weekend. You could send an email listing his options.

Hell spice it up more and turn it into a MENU !!!, i.e. three options for breakfast, three options for daytime, three options for lunch time, etc etc. Set a 'fee' for each, and set him an allowance of boyfriend points, which he can 'spend' during the day.

You could also set a list of how he can earn extra points !!!

Make sure you earn your tips !!!!!

That is actually an amazing idea, well done! Think I'll be stealing this one soon :)

Master Toldmeto wrote:

Sometimes I will send my submissive an email, detailing what she will be expected to do over the weekend. You could send an email listing his options.

Hell spice it up more and turn it into a MENU !!!, i.e. three options for breakfast, three options for daytime, three options for lunch time, etc etc. Set a 'fee' for each, and set him an allowance of boyfriend points, which he can 'spend' during the day.

You could also set a list of how he can earn extra points !!!

Make sure you earn your tips !!!!!

Well I know what I'm going to be writing up this weekend...

My partners birthday this weekend, this sounds like a great idea! ;)

Thanks Toldmeto!! it's a wonderfull idea! Do you have a standard menu? and want to share with me?

Tip for the ladies (and sadistic men),

Make sure that his 'favorite' options will exceed his allowance - therefore he has to earn more points, ensuring you get some fun.

Tip for the ladies (and sadistic men),

Make sure that his 'favorite' options will exceed his allowance - therefore he has to earn more points, ensuring you get some fun.

What a fab idea !

Can you all see what I have to put up with?!!

I hope you don't all post your ideas, to give him more things for me to do...

You love it Phoenix

Is it that obvious!

Hahah yes can see you smiling from here

I could do with a sex week let alone a sex weekend !

i love that idea...def going to put this is use.

This strategy is definitely one that does not need to be used only at weekends.

It is always being used in our house.

JayJay13,

Great idea! I've taken to sending a text to my wife in the middle of the night so that, when she wakes up, she's greeted with a set of instructions about what's going to happen to her that evening and what she has to do to prepare for it e.g. shave and oil herself, put in a buttplug, wear an open harness bra, etc. It drives me mad thinking of her in the bathroom, getting ready for sex by obeying my orders!

So go for it- I find that I can be a bit more explicit by text, asking her to do things that I'd be too embarrassed to ask for. We've had some great bondage fun, with her totally submissive...

Oh this is sooo not fair. Love the idea though, especially the earning extra points part, just wish I could try it myself. I think I need to stop reading these forums lol.

That sounds very interesting! I would use coupons instead of checkboxes maybe. Write the same things on a strip of paper saying for example, this coupon is for a 1 blowjob when we wake up. And when he wants to use it he can give it you the evening before when you go bed. etc You won't know what coupon he'll use or when until he gives it to you. :)