working those hips! hah =)

Think it depends on your partner. With my ex she used go on top, me inside her, and just rub her clit against my pubic bone, belly whatever. She would come like a rocket but never did much for me. But some girls.... think it should be 50/50

Yumxxx wrote:

When in the bedroom who does the most of the work?

For my wife and me, whoever is on top generally does most of the work. I'll admit my inexperience and say that it seems quite difficult for us to do it any other way. I love the idea that we both do our own shares of hip and body movements as we grind away to a common rhythm, but we've not yet found a position that enables us to do that easily and turns us on. Perhaps somebody can suggest one for us!

My wife was brought up with the idea that sex was all about missionary position, and that her job was just to lie still with her legs open until I'm done. She doesn't believe that any longer, of course, but we've now subverted this as a sort of power play game -- if I get on top, then she has to oblige immediately in the same way. It's quite fun to put her back into virginal mode, but it does require me to do all of the work, and then to reward her separately afterwards. Although my wife enjoys the feeling of me thrusting inside her, it's difficult this way for her to get the clitoral stimulation that she really craves.

Conversely, when my wife's on top of me in cowgirl position, then she tells me firmly that my role is stay still and let her do all of the hip rolling and grinding. I love to see the confidence and determination in my wife's eyes as she uses me as a tool for her own pleasure. That's a massive turn-on for me in itself.

I guess that doggy position offers us better opportunities to do more of the work together, although we haven't as yet had much success getting the angles and heights right. I'm keen to sort this out, though, because it's clear from my wife's expression that she finds it a wickedly dirty idea (in a good way!) especially when I make her watch us in a mirror. If we can find a way to do it that's reasonably comfortable and offers us some freedom to work together, then it's likely to become a favourite of ours.

I've rambled on a bit there, but hopefully it's all still relevant to the original question. Any thoughts appreciated!

For us it depends greatly on the mood each of us are in. If im really excited then my poor OH doesnt stand a chance, he gets set upon with me on top. But if im in a more passive mood then he does most of the work when it comes to sex while I use my skills in the foreplay department.

If we are both beyond that excited point then it is utter chaos!!! To be honest its more like a wrestling ring till one of us gives in and lets the other chose the position x

I asked my OH his opinion on this. I never stay still, so my hips are always moving even when he is on top. When I'm on top, I really take charge. The only time he does more of the work is if he has my legs wrapped right round him when he is on top - then I can't move as much. Maybe I should just lie back more

cheekylittleminx wrote:

For us it depends greatly on the mood each of us are in. If im really excited then my poor OH doesnt stand a chance, he gets set upon with me on top. But if im in a more passive mood then he does most of the work when it comes to sex while I use my skills in the foreplay department.

If we are both beyond that excited point then it is utter chaos!!! To be honest its more like a wrestling ring till one of us gives in and lets the other chose the position x

hehe love this!! x