Worn pants

People have different tastes I suppose.

I heard that in Japan you can buy used knickers from vending machines :s

OMG seriuosly!!thats not my thing....who would actually do that...and y??? :/

I would sell my used sex toys in a half minute, if I could find a place to sell them. I hate to throw them out, but I don't want them anymore. If someone gets his jollies from them, who am I to complain?

That YouTube video...disturbed but funny nonetheless.

There's loads of sites where you can sell your used knickers & toys.....I've heard

so has anybody every sniffed there other half underwear and got off on it

talisman wrote:

No! but i would sell my knickers, if someone wants to pay £75 for them! I could take the kids on holiday with the money!!!! External Media

Ilovemyman wrote:

talisman wrote:

No! but i would sell my knickers, if someone wants to pay £75 for them! I could take the kids on holiday with the money!!!! External Media

Have you then Talisman??????

yes ;-) lol :p I would probally buy used unclean knickers

Not really my thing. I do adore the smell of a women and especially a lovely fresh vulva! But I guess its a clean thing for me.

talisman wrote:

yes ;-) lol :p External Media I would probally buy used unclean knickers

I once spoke of a cunning plan... Used knicker kinder like eggs! Probably better to now suggest tenga eggs...

I'm well onto a winner! :P

talisman wrote:

He he, i'm going to have to ask my OH if he ever has now! Before we lived together i would make him change in to a clean top before he went home so i could sleep with his smell but it wasn't a sexual thing. x

Ilovemyman wrote:

talisman wrote:

He he, i'm going to have to ask my OH if he ever has now! Before we lived together i would make him change in to a clean top before he went home so i could sleep with his smell but it wasn't a sexual thing. x

My girl used to do that too!

I actually would, given Mr BLC's permission. It's not harming anyone, I get cash for doing sweet F.A. and it saves my laundry bills. If I thought there was a real market for it I'd do it like a shot.

BLC <3

Tempting but I'm always paranoid that some perverted mad scientist is going to clone my DNA and create his very own Tigerlilies fembot.

Tigerlilies wrote:

Tempting but I'm always paranoid that some perverted mad scientist is going to clone my DNA and create his very own Tigerlilies fembot.

Ooh, I wasn;t worried about that but I am now! >.<

BLC <3

Yeah, but the chances of getting a mad scientist buy them compared to the money you get are low enough to tempt me! Problem is I'm a poor student, so I cant afford to be getting rid of knickers I need! Although having said that, I could buy new knickers with the money I made, I suppose.

Yes and often... £1.50 a time at ASDA and sell for anywhere from £10-£30 a time! Bargain.

Mistress Cara wrote:

Yes and often... £1.50 a time at ASDA and sell for anywhere from £10-£30 a time! Bargain.

How did you find a client base for it, MC? I wouldn't even know how to go about it, where to advertise etc.

BLC <3

the money would be tempting, if it were done through an agency so people didnt know my adress or anyhting then i would consider it. thing is people wouldn't pay for my bridget jones pants!

i can't see the attraction in it myself though