Would You Buy Your Flashlight From Love Honey?

Is this guy for real?

Yeah, I reckon you've been lucky to get a full refund so quickly! There's not many companies that would go hunting on their message boards and dealing with a customer query directly from there... good on LoveHoney I say! Gives me great confidence in their customer service actually.

Thanks for the offer about the vibe, but I don't have PayPal, and I reckon I'll just place another order soon myself and get it that way :)

I am Sorry to hear that LoveHoney ripped you off Bubblemagic by saying they did not receive the item then it miraculously appeared at their warehouse, they quoted a few days for refund (they did the same to me) which turned out to be 4 weeks (ouch along time to wait) and a percentage for a re-stocking fee on a faulty item. I really do feel for you as if I were in your position I would be really annoyed and angry with LoveHoney for making me wait that long and taking an unnecessary amount from the full refund.

That is the reason why I use PayPal because as long as you send the faulty item back to the seller via traceable means then you are protected by PayPal when you decide to open a PayPal dispute and if the seller does not agree to give you a full refund or replacement before 20 days is up (that’s how long PayPal give you to resolve the dispute) then you make a PayPal claim and let them decide on the out come. Using just a Debit/Credit card is like handing over cash there is no guarantee that you will get your money back on a faulty item unless you decide to do a charge back.

I agree LH have been fair to me but only because I used PayPal (Maybe) and sent the item via traceable means even though it cost me £10.99. I am not complaining at all. As for is this guy for real as far as I know I am unless I am a hologram? lol. As I said above I am not complaining at all and I am thankful to LoveHoney for giving me a full refund, if you do not like the facts or the truth then what are you doing on this forum?

Listen, 1984Virgin - you've got your facts wrong in your last post. That's NOT what Bubblemagic said. You need to be less cynical about Lovehoney too - they've treated you very well indeed but you seem eager to carry on throwing subjective criticism at them.

I agree shellyboo There are not many companies that would go hunting on their message boards and dealing with a customer query directly from there... but saying that did they already know that my refund was being processed already because there post was posted just yesterday and my Doc Johnson Briana Banks Vibrating UR3 Pussy & Ass item was being processed since last Monday or Tuesday but I could be wrong. If I am wrong then yes good on LoveHoney! No probs, If you do not have PayPal shellyboo how do you protect yourself from LH ripping you off by not giving you a full refund if the item is faulty? okay I will not include p&p do you still not have PayPal? lol. Ow you already have your eyes on a new sex toy ay;-)

*exits thread in disgust*

Okay if you are so clever BBG what do you think Bubblemagic said? you will probably agree that when you buy items from a new place you automatically become cynical until you purchase more items from them and get used to the way they handle things like refunds, there delivery dates, how long it takes them to process refunds etc etc. it is called human nature, you would not be human if you were not cynical at first and as time goes on you start to trust them more and more, that is what I am hoping for. Dont shoot the messenger. For the last time I AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LoveHoney have treated me very well.

*1984Virgin laughs at BBG's last post*

1984 Virgin... Bubblemagic wasn't talking about LoveHoney in his post about the company that ripped him off, he was talking about a different company. That's what BBG is trying to point out.

I don't have PayPal because I don't have a credit card... and I pay for my LoveHoney orders by international bank transfer since I live in Ireland. I have no worries that LoveHoney will ever rip me off - the community of posters on this board and indeed online in general who use LoveHoney are so enthusiastic about the customer service, that I know if I ever had a problem, LoveHoney would sort it fully and to my satisfaction. I did have a few problems placing my first order by bank transfer, and using the online form I had it sorted within an hour because the customer service team were so quick to respond. I really don't feel I need to "protect" myself at all.

I get what you mean about being cynical about using a new online service... but when the service is one as reputable as LoveHoney, I really don't think there's any need. There's a reason they're rated so highly for customer service from an independent market research company such as Hitwise - you'll see that on the main page of the site.

And of course I have my eye on another sex toy... a girl can never have too many!

Ahem... apologies to Bubblemagic, who is in fact a girl. Sorry.

In a way you can see how I could have mistaken the "(so called) reliable company" bit as being LoveHoney shellyboo but as you said Bubblemagic wasn't talking about LoveHoney in *her* lol! post, I stand corrected. HUGE APOLOGIES to BBG but he could have said that in the first place instead of jumping on his high horse and saying: "That's NOT what Bubblemagic said". That is more of a risk using bank transfers as that is like handing cash over. I am glad that LoveHoney has a high reputation with there customer service, which I have found out to because of getting a full refund on a faulty item and I am slowly trusting them it just takes time. That's true I should have known better that a girl can never have too many sex toys, just like with there clothes, shoes and hand bags lol, silly me;-)

Virgin- I didn't reply to your questions cos I didn't see them. And I don't quite get what 'what would you make for me to sell for a tenner' anyway. I wouldn't make you anything...
The bloke wasn't in my ass unfortunatly- the exercise was for him to play voyeur which usually gets me going in return, and then he tried assisting with hands and that didn't work either. Of course I'm getting sex- wouldn't be here otherwise ;) (he was the guy who pointed me here, afterbuying some stuff for us. He's a member actually but hasn't posted in a while)

On the refund thing- I'm still pretty sure that technically LH should've forwarded your complaint to the manafacturer, as a design flaw like this isn't actually a fault as such, it just means the dimensions of the toy when it was designed should probably have been bigger. A fault is when it doesn't work or it has been made incorrectly (so a small hole whenthe design called for a large one- since someone else on this forum says his is the same I assume it must be standard for the toy).

But anyway- you have your refund, all is happy and long may LH provide us with good customer service, decent prices and a play to hang out with the rest of the perverts :)

You will laugh crayola I read your first post as I doubt they'd get to full £30, but i'd make you something. Even if it only sold for a tenner, that still cuts down the price of your flesh light. I did not see that small t between the i and d (it'd) I thought it was a bit strange that you would offer to make me something so I could sell it for a tenner but I thought I would go along with it anyway lol! ow right that the exercise was for him to play voyeur which usually gets you going in return, and then he tried assisting you with hands and that didn't work either sorry to hear that:-(

That is not specifically true as I have not had sex yet but I am on here?! and trying to find the next best thing to a real vagina and so far I am failing:-( cool that he was the guy who pointed you here after buying some stuff for you and a member as well, he has probably been to busy playing with you that is why he has not post for a while;-)

I do hope that LH has forwarded my complaint to the manufacturer. It had been made incorrectly= a manufacturer fault as I said before I had to use both hands to put my penis (which was lubed up well) into the vagina hole when it was in it did cut off my blood circulation and I only have a circumference of 1.5 inches which is not really thick. Believe you me no other man would want to put his dick in that vagina hole it was literally a cock eater then a masturbator.

I could not even fit my penis into the bum hole at all! I agree the holes should have been allot bigger. A very strange! standard if you ask me, if it indeed is. Yep I have a full refund and all is happy now hurray!!!;-D where’s the champagne?:-D I will toast to that: may LH provide us with good customer service, decent prices and a play to hang out with the rest of the perverts:) and I said I was not a pervert to my friends and family how wrong was I? lol!!

So, do they make these things in one size fits all, or are they adjustable?

Just curious really

I love you shellyboo it's a long time since I was classed as a girl.

Hi Bubblemagic did you know curiosity killed the cat lol! aw poor cat:-( anyway back on to the subject the Fleshlight case is approximately 10 inches (254 mm) in length and 4 inches (102 mm) in diameter at the larger end and 2-1/2 inches (63 mm) at the smaller end.

The Fleshlight insert canal diameters and textures are as follows: Original: 3/4 inch (19 mm) smooth Sex In A Can 1/2 inch (13 mm) textured Speed Bump 1/2 inch (13 mm) textured Stamina Training Unit 1/2 inch (13 mm) textured Super Ribbed 1/2 inch (13 mm) textured Super Tight 1/2 inch (13 mm) smooth Wonder Wave 1/2 inch (13 mm) textured Ultra Tight 1/4 inch (10 mm) smooth. The Fleshlight Stamina Training Unit I will be getting will be the same size as the Original Fleshlight case.

If you are wondering What is the difference between the Fleshlights? Here is the answer:

Original (Regular)
This is the insert that started it all! The Original Fleshlight canal is 3/4" (19 mm) diameter and untextured. By untextured we mean smooth. Due to it liberal size, well-endowed and uncircumcised men tend to prefer this insert. If you have aggressively masturbated with your hand for a long time, then you might have noticed a decrease in penis sensitivity. The Original is a great way to transition away from your hand and regain penis sensitivity. Previously, the only way to obtain the Original was cased and by itself, but it's now available in the BYO and 3for2.

Stamina Training Unit (STU)
The Stamina Training Unit is the newest addition to the Fleshlight family, and was designed to most closely replicate the true sensation of intercourse. Often compared to the Speed Bump, which also has a 1/2" canal diameter, the STU is designed to provide an extremely pleasurable and challenging venue for those seeking to practice techniques and improve sexual stamina. As you enter the STU you will notice the smooth pillow like texture massaging your penis, however as you get closer to the point of no return (orgasm) your penis naturally expands increasing the sensation of the texture, and magnifying intensity. As the sensation increases, you can train yourself to resist the urge to orgasm or allow the pleasure to take over. The purpose of providing this challenge is to allow you to learn to recognize when you are going to orgasm and provide experience in delaying the process should you desire. The Speed Bump in contrast is an extreme sensation throughout the whole use, right from the start. The STU is also reported to feel a lot gentler than the enhanced inserts on uncut men, especially on the way out. The STU bumps rub you on the way in, but the ridges really grab your penis on the way out. The STU has been described as feeling like "little fingers" tickling your penis in an unbelievably intense way. The STU canal is 1/2" (13 mm) and has a completely unique texture. Currently not available separate from the case, you may however swap out other inserts into the case.

If you go to this link (that BBG supplied me with): http://www.fleshlight.com/buyers-guide/#firsttime you can find out allot more about the cases and inserts.

I hope this has helped you Bubblemagic. And I though women hated being called girls? Us men can never win lol.

WOW, I would never have guessed it was such a complicated business this fleshlight thing!! THANKS so much for all your information I'm not sure I'm any the wiser but I'm willing to learn more on the subject after talking to you. Good job I asked as I'd never known there are different types.
I don't mind being called a girl at my age (somewhat twice yours I suppose), but as a general rule we don't really like it. You keep on doing as your doing and you'll be fine. Love Bubs.

I love you too, Bubblemagic.

As a general rule, guys should NEVER call a woman a girl - but it's ok between us females, right?!

Exception: Being called a "Good girl" during sex... I can't hear that enough.

And 1984Virgin - you're in no way, shape or form a pervert! None of us are - we're just hot guys and gals who love sex ;) The rest of them are just prudes!!

I am getting used to the fleshlight business side of things now Bubblemagic, it can be a complicated business but you have to learn in order to use it like with everything in life and I am very willing to learn about Fleshlights as they really are Fantastic. With another website you can even create your own style Fleshlight insert by selecting either Mocha or Pink colour, what insert texture you would like e.g. Super Tight Ribbed and what shape you would like e.g. vagina, butt, mouth or Non-Descript-(which sounds boring).

No probs I am glad I could help, we all have to learn even if it is slowly but you will probably be wiser in the end, aw thanks and anyway shouldnt you be learning how to use your rabbit vibrator as I hear you women love using them;-) at one stage I did not know that there are different types until I did some research. I am very glad I did and thanks to BBG I bought my Mocha Stamina Training Unit Fleshlight as he made it easy for me to choose one of them.

Your probably right about the age difference as people on forums call me the baby of the forum lol, as I am 24 years old. Remember life begins at 50!;-) Yeah I sure will thanks Bubs

Love 1984Virgin xxx

Yeah that is what I thought shellyboo, well I will have to think about that one ""but it's ok between us females, right?!"" lol;-) cool I will know what to say when I have sex with my first girlfriend "Good girl". I bet you can't hear that enough;-).

Aw thanks shellyboo, that is true that none of us are perverts and we're just hot guys and gals who love sex;-D yeah the rest of them are prudes like Mary Whitehouse lol! I bet she would have fainted if she saw this forum:-D

I am thinking about getting a butt fleshlight insert of course it will be pink but (excuse the pun lol) what does a female bum hole feel like inside is it bumpy, ribbed or smooth and also is it quite tight? tighter than a vagina hole?