Would you ever do housework with a butt plug in?

@Beats69 , Sounds spot on!

3 Likes

So far 45% in favour Iā€™m liking this average!

2 Likes

I like to wear one around the house when Iā€™m in the mood for it. Iā€™ve tried going to work in one but Iā€™m trying to get myself to become more comfortable around the house first as going to work in it was uncomfortable.

4 Likes

I often do the ironing and other chores with my bum plugged. Makes mundane tasks much more enjoyable.

2 Likes

I do all sorts with a large t handled butt plug in, the large one stays in no problem and Iā€™ve no worries about it going further up as the t handle stops that. The other day we went to a neighbours to help with something and I kept it in then, only told Bunny on the way homeā€¦

3 Likes

@Squirrel_and_Bunny I think T-bars are genius, fit the body so well!

2 Likes

I put no way but only because I agree with a previous poster and think theyā€™re more enjoyable for me when laying still but I have worn the wevibe sync whilst doing the housework, that definitely made me more interesting :grin:

1 Like

@sharbur good idea you have got to be happy taking to work!

1 Like

I ended up ticking the once option as itā€™s not something I do all the time but do on occasion. The joyā€™s of parentingā€¦

1 Like

If our grandson would ā€œadult upā€ and get a place of his own and move out I would love to try it . Upon experimentation I found my remote controlled prostrate massager will stay in much better if inserted backwards . That would be my current choice . I think a nice selection of jeweled plugs would be good also . I think a bit larger diameter of a massager with a slim neck would stay in much nicer , also I want it to rumble like a mid range earthquake . Though I might have to stop housework to collect up and lick my pre cum off my fingers often .

1 Like

I love the thought of this, wearing it around the house, both of us knowing, sounds really exciting!..xx

2 Likes

Haha I wonder why :crazy_face:

3 Likes

@BigEmma you should try it one day, and tell them after some time that it has been there security. Using one with a remote is so much fun when you give your partner control! :wink:

Love this idea, I havenā€™t got a remote control one but this would be so thrilling! Thanks for the tipā€¦xx

1 Like

@BigEmma very welcome! :wink:

1 Like

T bar handles are the way to go. They feel more secure.

A but plug with a small circle flared base and a good t bar coming out of it would give best piece of mind hehe.

@Squirrel_and_Bunny what plug is it if you donā€™t mind me asking?

I have a few different ones with regular flared bass.

When I use them fine no solo. When I have sex with my wife Iā€™m always a bit worried theyā€™ll go unwanted further up so think I spend quite a lot of time clenching to keep it in place which probably isnā€™t needed.

1 Like

Oh yes, butt plugs are designed for any type of mundane task, housework, shopping, and so on.

2 Likes

@Fire_Ice1 itā€™s not a lovehoney plug, unfortunately I had to go elsewhere as they donā€™t have any like these, itā€™s a large egg shaped plug with a straight t handle that screws in, I was having trouble with flared butt plugs wanting to dissappearā€¦ this one is comfortable and secure.

2 Likes

@Fire_Ice1 I have the below perfect for housework and has a T-shape, locates very well! Highly recommended!

3 Likes

Cheers @Squirrel_and_Bunny - hopefully LH might stock similar to yours soon or some more butt plugs with t bars. Not small t bars but nice long reassuring t bars hehe!

1 Like