Would You Ever?

I would hope people would use their own good sense.
I’m not sure what I posted is an illegal driving offence, as long as you maintained due care and attention?( not sensible obviously). I’m pretty sure it’s not specified in the highway code. :smile:
Joking aside , I take your point.

1 Like

Seriously, you need to pay full attention when driving, i know of a recent tragedy where a chap was killed and his friend suffered devastating, life changing injuries after their bicycles were hit from behind at 60mph by a woman changing the music on her phone. Is a quick sexual thrill worth the risk to yourself or others?

3 Likes

Definitely not!

To get the thread back on track, would you ever play in a kids park if there were no kids around and you had no kids with you? As in go on the swings, slide etc :blush:

Yes I would and have! Even went to an adults evening at a soft play centre! Bring on the slides and ball pits! :rofl::see_no_evil:

SQ (sorry can’t think of anything to ask but I had to answer the question!)

2 Likes

Please be assured, I wasn’t advocating doing anything dangerous or making light of it.

1 Like

I so want to go in a ball pit… I’d love to attempt sex , but probably difficult.!

2 Likes

No problem, it’s just that i was with the person who’s partner survived when she got the phone call off the police. Wouldn’t wish that tragedy on anyone.

1 Like

That must have been a horrendous experience.

1 Like

Oh it was, i won’t go into detail for fear of derailing the topic.

1 Like

Back to the topic , WYE be a nude model for an art class ?

1 Like

Yes.!
WYE . Male stripper let’s a Hen night down. Would you stand in to help out.?

Yes ! I was asked once years ago by a former girlfriend and her horny friends . I had to go on a water rescue so I missed out , made me sad still 36 years later .
WYE ( if single or open ) help out a friend in performing a fantasy ?

:joy:. Why am I not surprised, you could have been a male stripper…
On the fantasy question, I don’t see why not. Unless the fantasy was illegal!

WYE. Be a gigolo.?
( @Oldman probably has :laughing:).

1 Like

If I was single and was in location where it was legal .
SQ

Oh I have a fantasy involving a friend I’ve known since I was 11 so… I’m gonna say yes

Why thank you for the compliment ! I have never received cash ! Sure , dinner and drinks and maybe a check .

1 Like

I’ve got a song in my head now “Male Stripper” and by Man to Man Meets Man Parrish…

1 Like

WYE allow a group of the same sex to gangbang you?

Yes, sounds epic.

Would you ever have sex with a same sex friend just for fun.

Depending on if I’m top or bottom