Would you join a ‘Wankathon’?

One way to get to know your partners kinks and secret desires, is to ask questions about theoretical situations, so here is an example.

Because of the rise in the use of Zoom video conferencing , there has been a rise in the ‘wankathon’, or group pleasuring session.

If you could be guaranteed to remain anonymous, and were allowed to wear a mask to conceal your identity, would you take part?

Also if you could select your fellow participants according to specific criteria, what would you choose?

For gender, would you want persons of the same gender as yourself, the opposite gender, or a mixture?

For age, would you select persons of a similar age to yourself, older persons, or a mixture?

Etc.

It’s interesting to discover your inner motivation by this method. Are you an exhibitionist, do you like helping others by providing them with a visual stimulus, or do you find pleasure in joining in and conforming to the group?

This analysis could lead to discussions about other topics that you may have been afraid to raise.

4 Likes

This is an interesting question. I would most probably be up for something like this if single and for me it wouldn’t matter on gender.
It’s the first time I’ve heard of something like this but I can see why it’s become popular during lockdown

Wow, hadn’t had about these either but I’m also not surprised.

Not sure I’d be too keen, was never really into camming so multiple people wouldn’t really interest me.

That said, I could see it being interesting of I were single

Interesting question didn’t know that kind of thing existed. We may be interested as a couple for a mixed group though.

1 Like

Wouldn’t interest me at all to be honest

what about us ladies

2 Likes

Not for me - call me old fashioned if you like!

We would be interested provided full anonymity could be guaranteed. As the fear of blackmail is ever present.

We wouldn’t mind who was on the other side of the screen. Male female old or young single or couples helping each other out of either sex would be nice to see.

1 Like

Sounds like fun. I could only do it in the company of females though. I’d be too self conscious in front of guys.

We would be interested as a couple to do this as long as it was completely anonymous.

My boyfriend loves to watch me wank as frequently as possible and I like to see him too so this should be something we would both enjoy.

Another couple of similar age would probably be of interest to us.

3 Likes

It’s a common thing on swingers sites. Most have cam rooms but to be honest they tend to be heavily occupied by men. There’s plenty into exhibitionism who don’t care who’s watching. Others get put off by unwanted/unrequested comments and many couples don’t like the uneven ratios of singles (primarily men) to other couples. It’s a minefield. The rise of zoom and similar systems does open up the opportunity to manage attendees/groups but I guess you’d have to have already had some level of interaction with others prior to any session. Can be fun though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Only time I’ll cam is for a partner and I’ve really got to be in the mood, which is almost never.
I prefer to go and be an exhibitionist and voyeur in a swingers club.

4 Likes

If they went the direction that Chatroulette took, then you could be a voyeur to the proceedings taking place, either in real-time or a recording, similar to going to a football match or watching MOTD instead, or both.

Once AI was employed you could create your own ‘Wankathon’ populated by celebrities from the past, such as 20s and 30s Hollywood starlets, or players from England’s World Cup winning team of 1966.