Would you let your partner wear your underwear?

Would you let your bloke wear your underwear? And what would you do if you found out that he likes to wear?

Yes I would and have done.
I love it

7 Likes

How did you take it once you found out?

I asked him to wear it for me.

6 Likes

I wish there were more women like you Jilly!

4 Likes

Mrs Chimp asked me to wear a pair of hers. I’m quite happy to, though it’s not a particular kink of mine. She gets a little twinkle in her eye, so it’s definitely worth it. :slightly_smiling_face:

I be fine with a boyfriend wearing my underwear if thats made him happy. Not my kink, but who knows, maybe its something i could get into if it was with someone i cared about.

1 Like

I have asked an ex to do it and he was fine and loved it. Me and hubby are not the same size so wouldnt work but if he expressed interest I would go and buy him some. Ladies underwear is much nicer so can’t blame any man that would like to. I on the other hand love to wear boxer shorts… so comfy :relieved:

4 Likes

Yes, my hubby has worn mine before and sent me pics or flashed them to me under his trackies.
He still does occasionally and sometimes I’ll leave lacy thongs or stockings out for him to pop on :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Yes, sure I would :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yep. As long as he washes them afterwards.

3 Likes

I’m amazed how many of these similar themed posts are on here…

I actually think there are a lot more women that would be willing to experiment with this than I thought, but getting something that fits and suits the person in question is pretty tricky.

Women that aren’t intimidated or disgusted by it… but instead want to dress in great lingerie together - well they can go to the front of the queue please!

3 Likes

@MySecretDesires

Although there might be quite a lot of women on here open to it (as this is sex forum where people are pretty open and quite kinky) I am unsure if there are generally.

Some guys here have tried but sadly received negative responses from wives or girlfriends.

Also, I don’t talk to anyone I know about anything sex related - but a few weeks ago I did ask a group of us ladies ‘who likes to see their men in sexy thongs’

None of them - I was the only person out of 8 people.

1 Like

Well, if womwn can wear boy shorts and trunks and it be sexy, why should blokes not wear female underwear?

3 Likes

@WillC I agree - you should be able to wear whatever the heck you want, even if it doesn’t do anything for your partner. Should be doing what makes you happy.

6 Likes

Anyways … Who made the ‘rule’ that men should wear Boxers and women should wear knickers?

Why is that even a thing. This is what causes men to feel shameful or embarrassed because they want to do or wear something that’s not the ‘norm’ in society.

I have already mentioned in a previous thread somewhere that:
Why is there a need to even label the underwear as men’s and womens?

I can’t seem to find the thread now as there are sooooo many on this topic!

7 Likes

I think if I wore my wife’s knickers while out and about, I’d end up doing one of those funny John Cleese walks trying to adjust them.!!

2 Likes

Absolutely-so refreshing to hear these open-minded views. I wish there was a dating site for men seeking females who are ok with crossdressing!

2 Likes

You know I’ve always said “clothes don’t hurt anyone”

I wear quite unique…out there clothing and footwear…nothing indecent…just my style and if someone doesn’t like it then tough.

Underwear choice is whatever the person wearing it feels comfortable wearing. It can give you confidence and make you feel so damn good too.

Go for it

4 Likes

There is if you Google.

1 Like