Yet again, another newbie to the forums!

Hey guys, i'm another newbie to the forums. Im here as part of a couple, but Lovehoney only allows me to write a single gender. I've been with my partner for 5 years now and have some great experiences. We've been customers at Lovehoney for many years, but have always been too shy to join the community, so be gentle. xx

Hello MK! Welcome to the forum and enjoy :-) xx

Hey & welcome :)
I'm sure you'll fit in great here and soon find your confidence xxxx

hi welcome hope you have fun![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Thank you both for your welcome messages :)

I've had a little look in the forums and everyone seems to play nice and appear welcoming. Feel free to add me as a friend, Im really quite a chatty person lol xx

Welcome

Jambo

Hi and welcome to the forums :) x

Hello! I'm new too. Really like the look of the forums, as you say everyone seems really friendly and it's great to have this space to be able to chat/ask questions/play games. My OH is an amazing man but fairly conservative so I'm hoping to get tips here on how to gently spice things up x

Hi and welcome. Hope you have fun on here.

Welcome MK and Frosty to the forums.... :)) x

Hey and welcome to you both :D!

Hi MK Herts. Get involved and enjoy what this friendly forum has to offer. Great avatarπŸ‘πŸΌ x

Hi and welcome x

Many welcomes

Total newbie too! But definitely enjoying getting involved and getting some good advise! I've used love honey for a while, but never looked into this side of it! Glad I finally have 😘

welcome to you too then berry

Hi there, welcome to the forums all 3 newbies 😊

Welcome..This is indeed the friendliest forum in the world! :-)

Hi and welcome.

Hi have fun great place to be