You people are fun

I might stick around!

6 Likes

Yes we are - Please do

3 Likes

Yeah, we’re ok :smile:

2 Likes

The more people join in, the more fun it is, so please participate! We have some very friendly witty people here! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi people, got to say, this is probably the first forum that made me want to go and have acold shower! :kissing:

2 Likes

We try! It’s a good bunch :blush:

1 Like

It seems like a good crowd so far Adult conversations without the usual forum bickering.

Hi and welcome. Enjoy and have fun

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Jade48 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Jade48 :wave:t2::blush:

1 Like

Hi there @Jade48 and welcome aboard. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey @Jade48 welcome to the forum

1 Like

You should definitely stick around

1 Like

I hope you are going to stick around, a good friendly group.

1 Like

Hello and welcome :smiley: @Jade48

1 Like

Hi and welcome @Jade48 :smile:

1 Like

Hi and welcome @Jade48 please do stick around! Think we’re a good bunch :grinning:

1 Like

@Jade48
Likewise, I am new and from what I’ve read , my OH and I are still quite reserved. I think this forum is going to open other avenues to consider. There is no reservations on interaction and feedback between men and women , which I appreciate, as I want to see things from a female perspective.
Went to bed last night feeling EDITED BY MOD after all the chat yesterday, but OH up early for work and sleeping soundly.
The people on here have been lovely and really keen to offer encouragement… do stick around.!!

1 Like

Welcome, I’m new too and feel the same seems such a friendly and useful group :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

We have our moments

3 Likes