Your Best Bits .... and what do you particulaly notice?

I reckon everyone has a part of them that people comment on when they first meet. What is it?

And part two of this inquisition .... what bit of another person do you particularly notice and attracts you about someone else?

I have tended to get comments about my eyes - even a couple of my old neighbours in different places used to say they were really sexy and I hardly knew them!

and I also go for the eyes myself - window to the soul and all that. Find it hard to get past lifeless eyes :(

I have been told I have lovely thighs.

I have to confess a large pair of boobs do it for me.

I've just asked EdTheDuck what my best feature is and he says breasts [he also says its the first thing his best friend commented on too 'shes skinny but she had massive breasts!']. I happen to agree- I like them. But people generally notice my skin first and comment on the casper the friendly ghost shade of pale. I don't get compliments about my physical appearence anymore, now I don't do full on gothinc doodle eyeliner much.

I usually notice shoulders and eyelashes. A nice pair of broad shoulders hooks me in, and I always end up with men who have significantly better eyelashes than me.

Ooh good game! I think my legs are my best feature. I have a real thing about a mans arms and hands, teeth and neck. All those normal things!

I think my shoulders are quite sexy. And my foot now it has a sexy tattoo. And maybe my big blue eyes.

In a guy I tend to go for the smile, and tend to gravitate towards a man's stomach and thighs (before moving on to the obvious!) Not when we first meet though Bingo Caller before you say anything!

hmm tricky question....good but tricky!!

I think it's probably eyes I look at, but generally I get that sorta flip in my tummy if I fall for someone-even if its from a fleeting glance as we pass in the street. Thinking about the guys I've had big things for, they have all had gorgeous eyes, but that something extra which makes my mind race...

My best feature? I think I have nice eyes..big boobs too always a bonus! :)

Most people like my hair best, but i think my OH adores my eyes, and my pale skin.

I'm generally an eye type person too, but with the OH, i noticed (and loved i might add) his broad shoulders, when we met, when we were friends, when we used to hug, its bad but i used to get kind of turned on by that, possibly as alot of the time when we hugged, he'd pick me up too, and id never trusted anyone to do that before, and he did it with such ease, conjured up all types of images as you could well imagine, hehehe ^_^

x x x

people usually comment on my eyes first, i quite like them too that and my boobs

On the opposite sex, i think i notice smile/teeth and top half first

Interesting really ... the parts people like most are the ones that tend to be most visible in real life and most hidden on the web

People tend to comment on my size (oh, get your minds out of the gutter! I mean height and width lol) and I'm definately a boob man. I'm not saying I wouldn't date someone with smaller boobs or go out with someone just because they had nice boobs but if they have everything else, the boobs is a selling point (never knew I could say boobs so many times... there I go again!)

Abs and cheeky but innocent looking face for me. People are always surprised by how I act in the bedroom, I've had quite a few 'Jake Holden... I would never have guessed!', 'who would have thought?!' etc etc comments from surprised lady friends of the past!

I'm a typical guy I'm afraid, at best I can say I appreciate fine cleavage, but really any sort of showing of bare skin reels me in, I obviously don't just stare, but it definitely catches my eye. I like really short, funsized girls! Cute, and easy to pick up! :D

Jake of Facts and Friction wrote:

Abs and cheeky but innocent looking face for me. People are always surprised by how I act in the bedroom, I've had quite a few 'Jake Holden... I would never have guessed!', 'who would have thought?!' etc etc comments from surprised lady friends of the past!

I'm a typical guy I'm afraid, at best I can say I appreciate fine cleavage, but really any sort of showing of bare skin reels me in, I obviously don't just stare, but it definitely catches my eye. I like really short, funsized girls! Cute, and easy to pick up! :D

jake Holden I never would have guessed...

xxx

Yay for me then eh, Jake? Im really short and aparently cute and easy to pick up, lol, i have several people that could testify to that :-P

x x x

when ppl meet me, they always comment on the fact that I am so short, and that my breasts are so large.

I notice lots of things in others, women tends to be boobs and hair, men gotta be a nice toned body, and mischievious grin...

xxx

Haha you're a veritable funsized little lady then. I have such a type, all my past girlfriends and pretty much all the people I've had casual sex with have been brunette, small, but with curves and very noticeable boobs. I'm so predictable.

sounds like a good choice to me...

xxx

It has to be the mouth, smile and eyes and strong hands and height in men. Well that is what I noticed in my husband.

I have had lots of good comments about by constant beaming smile and green eyes and my 42DD assets gets me noticed.

lots of people comment on my skin, ive been very lucky when i was a teenager only used to get a few spots everynow and then and same now. :D

my ex used to like to stroke my face and just keep saying how its sooooo soft.

my bf now seems to think i have a cheekey grin and seems to like this, (i dont know wot his talking about lol)

when i look at a bloke i like him to look like a bloke, as in nice build not a little weed! lol eyes and hands aswell.

i also seem to go out with blokes who have better eyelashes then myself aswell crayola

Its so unfair isn't it diamonds?!

I agree with the looking like a bloke too. Nice chunky man not one of these skinny jeaned metrosexual skinny men. They have to look like then can keep me safe. And pinned down...

crayola wrote:

Its so unfair isn't it diamonds?!

I agree with the looking like a bloke too. Nice chunky man not one of these skinny jeaned metrosexual skinny men. They have to look like then can keep me safe. And pinned down...

yup! i always said i should have had my ex's eyelashes then i would 100% always get my own way instead of just the 90% that i do lol

dont like men in skinny jeans! well part from russle brand theres just sumthing about the bloke!