Your Best Bits .... and what do you particulaly notice?

Oh yeah- exception made for Russel Brand. Awful on paper, but surprisingly sexy in real life.

I think my best feature is my mind, and other people's minds are what most attract or repel me. People's physical features usually run a poor second in my list of interests.

If I had to pick a physical feature? I do like a really genuine smile. :)

Everyone always comments on my shoulders & neck & how big they are, always getting ladies commenting. Might be a talking point but it's a nightmare trying to get anything to fit, makes all sleves about 2" to short!

I don't particularly get an comments - but i've got very broad shoulders and a fairly toned upper body (chest up!) which normally gets attention.

In the other person...Stature, then smile...

I notice how a girl carries herself (clothes make up & body language) I can normally tell in about 15 seconds if someone is shallow or a scrubber! Can't stand ladies that love themselves!

I agree about the emo skinny ass jeans down your knees guys Andserkiel.

Which is weird, as that kind of used to be my type couple years ago, lol, still have no clue why!

x x x

Beauty is only skin deep lads and lasses, I'm sorry but it's true. It's what people say and do that counts.

walrus wrote:

Beauty is only skin deep lads and lasses, I'm sorry but it's true. It's what people say and do that counts.

vVry true, walrus. For most, it is the other persons "inner person" that keeps them in the room, but there is typically some physical attribute that initially opens the door :)

very philisophiocal for pam ona sunday !

Yeah Bingo, I didn't mean to criticise your thread, just that I could not answer your questions!

But I have always been told I am not a visual person and might as well go round with my eyes shut.

Walrus, not critising it at all! no worries :)

Height, six four, shoulders two feet broad, deep thighs and pert ass, bit of padding in between which l am working to see off!!....and my fun pole obviously.

TB

fun pole! never heard it called that b4!

Well your avatar looks something like a pole dancer, thought it kinda fitting!!

TB

I'm on the pale and interesting bus too crayola. It's all good, pale is the new tan! I'm very long limbed too so there's a lot of me to notice. That combined with long flaming red hair means I never make a subtle entrance (ooh-er)!!

My mates all want my long legs (I'm v. tall) but my boy loves my boobs (small but very high for my age!) and he would happily detatch my butt and take it home with him if that was possible! It's funny how you see your own flaws but other people see them as your best bit isn't it?

My boy is fittie fit fit! I have to restrain myself from licking him in public quite a lot. Pert little ass, abs you could bounce coins off and lovely olive skin. Hehe I'm smug! (and he will have a very big head when he reads this!).

Laminatrix wrote:

It has to be the mouth, smile and eyes and strong hands and height in men. Well that is what I noticed in my husband.

I have had lots of good comments about by constant beaming smile and green eyes and my 42DD assets gets me noticed.External Media

Wow Laminatrix, now why are we not suprised !!!

Tallboy... they are magnificent xxx

Gotta be the eyes and smile....and then down to her tits - but actually the first bits that hook me are the eyes and smile - which you want when haveing a blow job tight - that she looks up to you with beautiful eyes and a smile as you shoot over her gorgeous tits?

Thing that really attracts me to a woman are her teeth, I love a nice set of nashers.

For myself I don't get commented on a lot but when I do it's normally about my eyes, which I'm glad about because I really like them too.

Oh yea and I have a big thing for wee dolls! (Short girls around 5' - 5' 5"