Your fantasy perfect toy?

If you had a magic wand (no, not that kind!) and you could wave it to have one toy to your exact specifications, whether it’s actually physically possible or not, what would that toy be like?

3 Likes

Cherry 2000… :grin:

Showing my age again? :kissing:

1 Like

I’d have to choose a Sex Swing

Which would also be used with a Strapless Dildo

:smiling_imp:

I wish there was a toy that would automatically edge you to just before the “point on no return” again and again, until you let it finish you off :relieved:

3 Likes

We almost chose cherry 2000 as our profile pic! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

BJ here. I’ve always wanted to get EmmyLou in a sex swing. Once we move back in to our home (rented but being renovated) we’ve decided to get one for the bedroom. Gonna get the builders to put a chain from the ceiling for our hammock chair! :blush:

A male stroker that applies suction on its own… maybe it already exists??

The Excessive Machine in Barbarella. :exploding_head:

2 Likes

A vibrating ball of tentacles

5 Likes

An automated shibari tying machine

1 Like

A toy that sucks balls hard and deep throats at the same time hands free

1 Like

A sound that is big enough that I do not have to attach fishing line to, in order to retrieve it.

1 Like

It’d be an all-in-one sex swing with built in wands and sex machine. Would be an evening of non-stop fun :sunglasses:

Something like the tractor beams that the spaceships of the Nova Corps have to restrain people in a zero gravity, but with insertables customized to gender and erogenous zones.

Or, what Nebula was restrained in when Thanos was interrogating her, but with pleasure toys instead of having your eye socket ripped out. :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve just got a new set of nipple suckers and I love them! I enjoy squeezing and releasing repeatedly, the sucking and releasing sensation is lovely. The problem is that I need my hands for other things! So my fantasy toy would be automatic nipple suckers with a variety of patterns and suction strengths. If I could add in some pinching, flicking or rubbing sensations I’d have the ultimate toy for me! I’m a bit obsessed with nipple play for anyone who hadn’t already guessed :joy::flushed:

2 Likes

There’s this: :slightly_smiling_face:

Fantasy for Her Vibrating Pussy Pump and Tongue Vibrator Kit

It says it’s good for nipples too:

3 suction patterns with 2 suction cups for a secure fit around nipples or clitorises

It’s not quite the hands-free dream you were asking for, but you can always get a couple - and maybe a sex butler to come lend a hand or two. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Does a sex butler also bring you coffee and cake, wear a nice suit and call you ma’am? Or is that only sexy butlers? Either way, I may need to find myself one :joy:

3 Likes

I would love to have one that really feels like a bj

I think the key criteria for a good sex butler would have to be:

Essential:

• Discreet
  • Unobtrusive
  • Exemplary manners
  • Can anticipate needs
  • Avaible at short notice, and unusual hours

Desirable:

• Calm under pressure
  • Solid core strength
  • Affable and broad-minded
  • Experience with stains
3 Likes

I did look at that one @Ian_Chimp, decided the suction wouldn’t do much for the nipples. I would really like a sex butler though! :rofl::rofl:

1 Like