Your favourite toy...

Winners won't be announced on 30 November. Wherever it says that, it's wrong ;-)

We've had more than 250 entries, so it's going to take a while to go through them...!

I received by mail [...]We will e-mail again in January with news of when the final judging will take place[...] hey! the 30 November was too early, but January is really far! I need to know if I can buy some beautiful gifts (£1,000 could be useful..) before christmas. If you need help for the judging to be faster, I could help you!

Private Debora Cheri:

WOW! I'm so pleased you managed to get such a wonderful array of goodies...Crystal G-Spot Probe Dildo’, a ‘4 Function Vibe’ and a ‘Swedish Banger’ but, I'm wondering what exactly you did to get such a great package?? I'm baffled! ..and slightly jealous!!
I think there is some favoritism going on here...or do I have to write 33 reviews too!!! Lol!!

I've written 33 reviews and haven't recieved a bean. So what its not what I joined orgasm army for. I joined to share whats good or bad about what I've bought. I also didn't enter the competition mainly because I'm too busy to do so, what with work and using sex toys I bought on Mrs Sexybeast. Maybe the team select someone they think will use the toy they get sent to review. E.G. send me a butt plug and it will sit on the shelf forever

I entered the "design a sex toy" competition and I realize that the deadline was Nov. 30th. But, does anyone know when and how they will be announcing the winner?

Thanks!

Hi Flexappeal82, there are a lot of designs to sort through! A shortlist of the best of them will be available for everyone to see online in January 2007. The final winner will be selected in February 2007!

I missed entering due to a internate failure for a few weeks and only got back on a week ago... Shame as I had worked hard on 2 designs *sigh* I'd make them up myself if I was rich but it is true that it costs a lot to get it done.

Also a note on the free toys, I got a free item when I signed up and since have had another sent out after a particularly good review of Oh my clitoral gel used on the Lovehoney site. I enter reviews in hope of more prizes.

I also got all the free samples I requested although 1 just hasn't been used yet so no review for it!

Hi - I got your email address from the Orgasm Army. I found it extremely intersting as it seems we both are addicted to orgasms.
I find many sex toys a bit boring (apart from My New Rabbit) My Favourite is an Old Pifco Mains powered Electric Vibrator with variable intensity and several interchangable heads. The main head attachment is a rubber suction one and I use it with baby oil on my nipples. - When using my Vibrator I always shower first and then lie on my bed with a fan heater blowing hot air all over my body - the Hot air has a great stimulating effect on my body - I always feel that a Hot Body is a sexy body and the hotter it gets the more horny I get) I spend ages just vibrating my nipples, moving the suction heads around my erect volcanos until they are erect and bright red in colour - I could spend hours doing this but would prefer my boyfriend to do it - I can orgasm like this without touching my Honeypot, then I will change the head on my vibrator to a harder attachment and use it on my eagerly awaiting hot vagina (I love that word, it's so much better than Pussy) I turn the Hot air on between my legs and just lap up the hot air whilst sliding the head of my vibrator up an down my slippery lips, gently touching my little hot clitty, by this time my heart is beating like a drum and my breathing is even faster. I can start to feel that georgous tingling feeling starting deep inside my tummy, as I move the vibrator onto my swollen clitty - I start trembling all over as the exquisite sensations start to tingle again into such an intense beautiful feeling that I totally lose control and can't help myself moaning louder and louder as the sensations become totally unbearable, by now my fingers are inside my vagina with one hand and the vibrator is pressing down with the other hand. I find it hard to stop myself from screaming as the Devastating Sensations overwhelm my whole body & I lose conciousness for a few moments with divine pleasure............. Then I do it all over again 3-4 times a night. .................
Let me know how you experience your orgasms & let me see if I can identify myself with you.
Don't disappoint me please.......................Ann

Good luck to everyone who entered the competition!

Anyone hear anything about the competition yet?

Hi Domestox. The three judges are meeting to go through the finalists in 2 weeks time. The winner will be announced before the end of February! Good Luck

Great, thanks!

february is supposed to be gone. or is it 2007 a leap year?

Nope, dariofreguia, it is not a leap year this year! Today is the last day in February! I just logged on to see if there was any news...can't see anything yet! Good luck to everyone who entered!!! Fingers crossed we will hear something soon!

Lol! The name certainly does sound interesting! Congrats to Trevor, looking forward to seeing your product on the site soon, and possibly write a review for it! Well done!

I'm going to be concocting random images of what it could possibly look like 'til it comes out... Can't wait to see it!
Well done to Trevor :)

Thanks all, Trev here, fingers crossed the Revolverotica will be on sale sometime soon!
Cheers!

Sometime soon might be pushing it a bit, but we're already on the case with developing it!

It'll be worth the wait though :-)

Hi anyone around?

hi ya all just bin readind some of the mail? just wondering how or were 2 get some of these FREE vibrator's i just love 2 get some 4 my wife just 2 spice up our sex life.the cuckoo.