Your first bisexual experience

I personally have not had one but Mrs A has had several. Her first was when she was 18 and she shared a bedroom with a friend after a house party. She can remeber every detail even though she is now forty something. Female or male can you remember yours and what happened?

AND?????????...... referree yellow card for sure!!! ha ha.....

I haven't had one yet, but it's definately something I would try if the situation arose.

I love hearing about my OH's first Bi experience. It's very steamy and makes my head swim hearing about him getting in on with another guy! Mmmmm.... Boy-love is ace! *wanders off to find boy/boy slash fic* :-D

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

I haven't had one yet, but it's definately something I would try if the situation arose.

I love hearing about my OH's first Bi experience. It's very steamy and makes my head swim hearing about him getting in on with another guy! Mmmmm.... Boy-love is ace! *wanders off to find boy/boy slash fic* :-D

Aarghhhh red card- off!!!!!!!

Come on llovemyman and Kitty McPlunder it's just gone 4pm on a Saturday, you have all weekend to regale us with tales of drinking o the furry cup or pegging aplenty!!! Fill your boots girls!

I really really want one, but alas, I havent had the chance to have one.

I want one too!!! Top of my wish list.

Actually in my teens I kissed and touched a friend when 'playing'. This involved us kissing each other but not licking. Having her kiss my pussy was arousing enough! God I want to try now I'm grown up he he!!

I've only had the one. About 18 months ago I think it was. It was with a friend, we had been to the pub and were walking home, slipped on the ice, she landed on top of me, next thing I knew we were kissing. Went back to hers, more kissing and a bit of groping but that was as far as it went.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

sexy little minx wrote:

I've only had the one. About 18 months ago I think it was. It was with a friend, we had been to the pub and were walking home, slipped on the ice, she landed on top of me, next thing I knew we were kissing. Went back to hers, more kissing and a bit of groping but that was as far as it went.

Wow! I need to leave some ice lying around!

It was still really cold, all the snow had melted but just the odd patch of ice still on the pavements. I did manage to hurt myself but didn't notice till I woke up the next morning!

Loves huni wrote:

but i have to admit i would love a sexy night in with a sexy lady - one that i can actually remember though haha x

Third times a charm ey LH?External Media

Ha!

LH embarrassed! Yeah right.

Haha!

Corrupting my poor innocent Ad in your filthy dream world!

I'll take your word for that!

Loves huni wrote:

External Media haha.. i blame Ad she's corrupted me! lol x

wow i actually feel like a bit of a perv now!

Sorry Ad! :/ x

I perv on her all the time... Doesn't seem to mind, I wouldn't worry!External Media

Yep right-Tallboy exits stage right for a large bucket of cold water!!!

I really want one!! And my fella wants me to have one too, and he wants to watch lol, I've kissed girls in the past but one was during spin the bottle, and one was when I suspect she spiked my drink while out so I don't remember much.

I'd love one while sober, leading to some naughtiness, with a curvy sexy brunette lady! Just need a willing participant who's local! :-( And who will be comfortable with Magic Hands wankin in the corner lol xx

sexynurse09 wrote:

I really want one!! And my fella wants me to have one too, and he wants to watch lol, I've kissed girls in the past but one was during spin the bottle, and one was when I suspect she spiked my drink while out so I don't remember much.

I'd love one while sober, leading to some naughtiness, with a curvy sexy brunette lady! Just need a willing participant who's local! :-( And who will be comfortable with Magic Hands wankin in the corner lol xx

*pounce* you know I'd be there in a heartbeat (and very little clothing!) External Media

xxKPxx

Loves huni wrote:

External Media haha.. i blame Ad she's corrupted me! lol x

wow i actually feel like a bit of a perv now!

Sorry Ad! :/ x

Hehe - awww I feel all loved, special and sexy now External Media

Don't worry about perviness - WandA is *wayyy* pervier - I mean really, he watches me get dressed, weirdo External Media

Adxx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Hehe - awww I feel all loved, special and sexy now External Media

Don't worry about perviness - WandA is *wayyy* pervier - I mean really, he watches me get dressed, weirdo External Media

Adxx

Only to make sure you're doing it properly, I already have to tie your laces.