your hour of self-indulgent pleasure....

You boil a kettle and, in a puff of steam, a Genie appears. He offers to grant you, while your partner's away, an hour of the most self-indulgent pleasure you can imagine. What is it?

My hour is a private Easyjet to the sun, with a topless female cabin crew and industrial quantities of Martini and tiramisu .

mine would be a fantastic top to toe massage, in a warm country with a gently breeze blowing over me

with a lovely cheeky cocktail to finish! ahhhhh

Lifebuoy wrote:

You boil a kettle and, in a puff of steam, a Genie appears. He offers to grant you, while your partner's away, an hour of the most self-indulgent pleasure you can imagine. What is it?

My hour is a private Easyjet to the sun, with a topless female cabin crew and industrial quantities of Martini and tiramisu .

You could choose anything and you choose Easyjet as your airline.....have a word hehe :)

Simply having coffee and a bacon roll with a long distance forum friend.

theCarnalCouple wrote:

Lifebuoy wrote:

You could choose anything and you choose Easyjet as your airline.....have a word hehe :)

LOL ! Yeah.... I know. Could have gone gone for Airforce 1, the President's plane. But does it come with cabin crew chics? Maybe Singapore Airlines

theCarnalCouple wrote:

Lifebuoy wrote:

So i wasn't the only one thinking that then :P At least go in business class somewhere!

LOL ! Sexy Business class, right? :)

Fizz and Sparkle wrote:

mine would be a fantastic top to toe massage, in a warm country with a gently breeze blowing over me

with a lovely cheeky cocktail to finish! ahhhhh

Stuff the Genie, FS. This can EASILY be arranged

...... well..... I could turn up the central heating and switch on a fan......

Coffee and bacon cob (as we say up north) sounds like my kind of indulgence.

You're easily satisfied MsA. You and Hampshire Hogg, above, could have a great time together. Chomping away and swilling it down. The food, I mean !