Your latest purchase(s)?

I’ve just ordered this

I was hoping to get it in black but the purple was more discounted and is my OH’s favourite colour

4 Likes

Always wanted a we-vibe. Let us know how good it is :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Along with

Both at home waiting for me to try with the Mrs later…

1 Like

I’m considering this (for her, not for me):

Mainly so I can simulate threesomes, and watch her play with it. But also I wonder if it could be used for dp, or if I’d just get in the way.

Also, I see mixed reviews. Does anyone have this, and have good experience with it?

1 Like

I got a little carried away , had some fun shopping !

Lovehoney Bionic Bullet 5 Function Vibrating Rabbit Cock Ring - Lovehoney US

Bondage Boutique Bound to Please Black Under Mattress Restraint - Lovehoney US

Male Power Zipper Thong - Lovehoney US

LLHM Pink Heart and Leopard Print Satin Jockstrap - Lovehoney US

LHM Black Shiny Microfibre Jockstrap - Lovehoney US

1 Like

I’ve been looking at these types of toys since the tester items sparked an interest. Of the 5 reviews, I recognise @batjamboree @DJ89 & @Lexifer as regular forum members. Assuming the other 2 are also. They may be able to answer any questions you have that isn’t covered by the reviews.

The one you linked does look much better than this one the shape of the 2 dildos are unappealing and one of the reviews said the dildos were hard. So @Gareth, you get it and tell me what you think and then I can get it when theres a sale on :wink:

Edited for spelling.

2 Likes

I have the black set, I really like it for something different.

You must be spending a fortune on deliveries!

2 Likes

Happy days, even better. Also check Amazon, theres a LH shop on there if you’ve got Prime. The sale prices don’t carry over though.

2 Likes

@HornyHousewife69
I received the below item today in my delivery

But I bought it for my husband as he loves big knickers - however I never read the description well (I was drunk) and they are Crotchless - however I will sew this up for him

Overall very nice item but I don’t do red myself - but the bra is padded a lot - I don’t think it needs to be a padded as it seems to be made for bigger boobs

2 Likes

I do enjoy trying to spot names I recognise in the reviews hahah.
If it’s worth it then I’ll get it outside of the sale, otherwise I may just wait until something good comes along then take a punt.

1 Like

If you do the wow tech surveys, theres a 1/2 price any 1 item for a reward, can be used on sale items too. I’m holding out for something great, just don’t know what yet.

2 Likes

I have no idea what a wow tech survey is, but I will google this immediately!

1 Like

Theres a thread on it here :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Only 1200 more to go to get a half price code!

1 Like

Thanks for the link. Sounds a LOT of work, but I’m still going to look into it for sure

1 Like

Its not really, I do a survey when its emailed and every so often I comment on topics that interest me and I get points for it. And I’m lazy, so its definitely not a lot of work.

2 Likes

On a woman Crotchless work well - not do much on a man - just noted his bollocks hand out - not sexy :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting so long to purchase this. I couldn’t really justify the price before have read such good reviews so finally took the plunge

Got it along with a pinwheel and paddle along with some other bits using the bondage bundle. Managed to save about £80 so I’d say that’s a bargain :grin:

3 Likes

Awk sure its free then :wink: #girlmath

2 Likes

Exactly! :joy:

2 Likes