Your latest purchase(s)?

So I’m fast approaching my 15th wedding anniversary with my OH. She ended up loving her beaded glass dildo, and has decided she likes the feeling of glass a whole lot more than silicone, and since the traditional gift for the 15th anniversary is crystal I felt a new glass toy would be appropriate. She’s been enjoying backdoor play more and more lately, so I ordered this glass butt plug as a naughty anniversary present. I’ve also been enjoying a little anal stimulation myself and have been wanting to try a little more, so when I saw this prostate vibrator available as a free gift I figured I’d fill out the cart a little more so I could take advantage of the offer. These remote-controlled vibrating anal beads seemed like fun, and then I thought back to a recent conversation where she hinted she might be interested in trying out pegging, so I went ahead and added a vibrating strapless strap-on we can work our way up to.

She doesn’t know any of this is coming, and she’s going away for the weekend. I’m going to surprise her with the beads as soon as she gets back, save the glass plug for our anniversary trip, and hold off on the strap-on until I’m ready to take the plunge. The prostate vibe is definitely getting broken in while she’s gone, though.

3 Likes

That’s very sweet of you, I hope she appreciates it!! X

With as many pleasant surprises as my wife has given me in the bedroom, especially in the last couple of years, expanding our toy collection is the very least I can do! And let’s be honest: I’m going to have as much fun with these as she does.

I found a partner who shares almost all of my interests, genuinely loves my friends and even some of my family (which is about as much as I can say myself), has a libido to match my own and is open to trying just about anything I’ve asked of her, and she thinks she’s the lucky one. I only wish I had the means and the space for some bigger gifts; she’s been drooling over the Liberator sex couch since we watched How To Build A Sex Room but I’d need a bigger house first!

3 Likes

Latest purchase was made by OH it’s an 8-9”black dildo which I presume is for us if not it’s only for me as she has again said she gets really horny at the thought of me giving a black cock a blowjob and swallowing his cum she also has bought a cock cage which I am told I will be wearing from Wednesday (day after my birthday) and when I asked how long for she replied the foreseeable future

1 Like

OH order came today

First three for OH rest is what she bought for me

6 Likes

I just bought this. I’m hoping for some serious suction! https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/clitoral-suction-vibrators/p/romp-pink-peach-rechargeable-clitoral-stimulator/a49144g87135.html

6 Likes

Had to make the most of the generous offer tonight!! I’m hoping for some serious lip augmentation with this :biting_lip::cat_with_wry_smile:

7 Likes

Ordered this outfit, fits like a glove, skirt comfortable to wear as Velcro adjustable

5 Likes

Looking fabulous @Demon_in_disguise but you might find the post gets moved or deleted and photos as wonderful as this normally go here

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/members-photo-uploads/257652

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know , uploaded to right place now :joy:

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

12 Likes

More stuff!! :money_with_wings::money_with_wings::money_with_wings: but I really need this :peach: and another one of my toys has gone kaput


5 Likes

The anal fisting lube and anal beads look like a fun addition to your solo bum fun. :peach::hot_face::sweat_droplets:. Be sure to post a review of the lube.

1 Like

Hey, yeah, my beads conked out and this one looks like it got a flared base so it should be easier to sit and lie with it in then my old one. The butt lube is a new thing for me but this new doubleheader toy i’ve got that I’m determined to get all the way in needs some serious lube so will see how we get on with this one! Do you use different sized dildos with your machine or do you stick with one size? X

1 Like

I’ve got several dildos for the machine however usually keep coming back to my Fun Factory Bouncer Dildo. It’s size is nothing crazy however the ribbed shaft, and curved shape are just right to provide amazing internal stimulation and make me reach orgasm. It’s a fantastic toy as it slides in nicely and glides right along the walls of my rectum, beautifully stimulating my prostate. I’ve yet to find another toy that works as well.

1 Like

Excited to take some hot piccies with the tape and hoping the plug will be a little more comfy than the ones I have for longer wear. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I have just ordered the supreme sensation pussy pump! Looking forward to using this and filling the cup! Can’t wait for hubby to feel my plump lips!

2 Likes

@MrsGx thats awesome, you probably have not seen it yet but there is a forum code for 20% discount on all orders. Type in FORUM20 and in essence the tax is paid for.

2 Likes

How did you find it?

1 Like

Yes @Hannahnim inquisitive minds would like to know :face_with_hand_over_mouth::wink: and it’s interesting that you are trying additions too after the discussion in the pussy pump channel but don’t be too descriptive we love having you around.

2 Likes