Your latest purchase(s)?

@cunni319 good choice - I love that rabbit!
Hope she enjoys it too.

@speedingmullet noticed you had purchased the nipple clams can I ask how have you found them

1 Like

I havenā€™t received the nipple suckers yet but Iā€™ll let you know as soon as I get them x

3 Likes

Just ordered this. Canā€™t resist a bargain. :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

3 Likes

@Sophie01 Thank you I am thinking of purchasing but have sensitive bits

1 Like

Love to hear what you think of them. Going on my list!

1 Like

discounts truly are my fav excuse to spend money, haha! x

2 Likes

@Sophie01 exactly. Hopefully lockdown will end soon as not having worked so far this year itā€™s making it harder to justify impulse shoppingā€¦:man_facepalming::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Just charged my new 50 shades greedy girl rabbit out of the boxed set which I purchased early January in the Sale.
Not used a rabbit for a long time.

4 Likes

as its my birthday monday time to treat my self!
[Oxballs TRI-SPORT Cock Ring and Ball Sling - Lovehoney UK]https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/p/oxballs-tri-sport-cock-ring-and-ball-sling/71388.html

1 Like

Ooh, which greedy girl rabbit did you go for? I have the real feel one and the shaft is incredible, ears not so right for me. Iā€™m after that exact one without the bunny ears now :rofl:

1 Like

I bought my wife a womaniser proā€¦shes not had chance to use it yetā€¦bought it from peoples comments. ā€¦ love her getting Oā€™s

Welcome and look forward to other postsā€¦let us know how you get on with the cock & ball rings.

It was the one in the boxed set with blindfoldā€¦ cuffsā€¦bullet and vibrating cock ring.
A steal at Ā£33

2 Likes

Hubby bought me the Red Silicon heart crop for Valentines day, I bought him the heart shaped slapper paddle. Both feel great when whacked across my arse leaving sexy heart shapes.

2 Likes

The Deal of the Day
with a big new tub of Fist It to ease 'em on in
A bit nervous about glass but everyone on here raves about it so ā€˜go deep or go homeā€™

well well well I just made my very first order and it was a Tracy Cox penis pump electonic charge thingy and a cock ring,very first time using one ever so we will see how that goes

1 Like

My birthday coming up and ordered a couple of naughty bits. Think my OH will look stunning in this. Does anyone own it?

Also got this paddle. Chickened out on a ball gag though :frowning:

Treated myself to the Fun Factory Manta [https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/male-masturbators/p/fun-factory-manta-black-rechargeable-vibrating-male-stroker-/a40682g77057.html] I say myself as Iā€™m the only one to try it yet. Had to give it a trial run before sharing with the OH! :rofl:

Bought this along with some heels and some stockings fory wife. She isnt normally a heel wearer but we agreed to buy something that we donā€™t normally do and try.