Your latest purchase(s)?

Ngl @Green_Eyed_Girl and @Mint-Monster I’d rather have a glittery rug under my feet than than a glittery rug between my legs

You should @KentCouple1990 the colour is lush.

2 Likes

I have just bought these, hoping to get them tried on tomorrow and pics taken :heart_eyes: that green set I already have in the purple and was very well received by a gentleman caller, so couldn’t resist getting it for that price :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

The only one of that set I have is the Jiggle Balls. They’re not exactly a Kegel workout as you do not have to work to keep them in but they jiggle exceptionally well and are deliciously filling and fun. Enjoy.

The Avant dildo I never really looked at as the colour and particularly the glitter didn’t do it for me but I do love dual density. Thanks for posting the rest in Pander to Me! @Green_Eyed_Girl . There are a couple in there that I love, I hope LH do extend the range they stock :crossed_fingers:. I really want a good, girthy dual density that’s not realistic looking.

4 Likes

Agree. Non realistic duals are so tricky to get. I wants one too

@VioletWolf everyone is getting in on the purple sets. They are so pretty. Keep eyeing the basque at the moment, but i have frillies i dont wear so it seems a waste for me as ive no one but to wear it for.

5 Likes

Lovehoney Beaded Heart Sensual Glass Dildo 6 Inch

Lovehoney Realistic Textured Sensual Glass Dildo with Balls

I’ve been thinking for some time which glass toys I should get, I really wanted to treat myself and one of the glass toys was on sale so I just went ahead and purchased it, hopefully I’ll be satisfied with the quality and orgasms :yum:

2 Likes

I’m just going to order and purchase the Super Schlong 2 Extra Inches https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/p/lovehoney-super-schlong-2-extra-inches-penis-extender/82310.html my wife of 18 years said she’s happy with my size and she might not get any enjoyment from it but more than wiling to try if I wanted to. Hopefully we use a few times then I’ll know whether she likes and benefits from a larger portion. I really don’t mind if she does as I like to please…

Also trying to get her into beginner BDSM so hopefully buy some hogtie or cuffs or restraints soon.

There are some super threads on here about starting bdsm with a partner. Be a good idea to have a search for them.
Unless she is really into the hogtie maybe start with something less challenging like a blindfold and cuffs or underbed restraints
(Definetly have a long conversation with her about it all before hand)

2 Likes

I personally wouldn’t say hog tie is beginner! :astonished:

2 Likes

Thanks @Cali_Nyx and @Green_Eyed_Girl - handy to know before I purchased the hogtie. I’m going to ask her to look through lovehoney and let me know anything that catches her eye but will read the beginners intro too. We haven’t used blindfolds on each other for ages.

I’m secretly trying to get her into it as I would also like to be tied up, blindfolded and teased etc but haven’t mentioned it to her yet.

We have a great sex life just want to try it all hehe.

1 Like

We started off using bondage tape at first and just tying my hands, then moved on to under bed restrains before trying a wrist and neck tie.

2 Likes

Sounds like you’ve been doing and using some great stuff @Cali_Nyx - I’ll see what or if my wife mentions, shares or screenshots any bondage items and take it from there.

If we do get around to using some and she enjoys it then I might drop some hints about using on me.

I wouldn’t mind for a first being tied restrained to a bed or cuffed tied up to a chair!

1 Like

I usually avoid purple like the plague but occasionally there’s something that’s just too pretty not to have :joy: oh I’ve no one to wear them for either, except me and I’m a pretty fine date if I do say so myself :smirk::joy:

4 Likes

My guy has also asked if he can use a spreader bar on me which im defo up for. Whoever is being tied up has the control - anything they arent sure of must stop right away.

As I’m sure you know, make sure you have a frank and honest conversation before you begin anything. Don’t wait until one of you is half tied up to discuss it.

3 Likes

We haven’t done any BDSM yet apart from ear plugs and blindfold. Hoping to get the go ahead from wife to buy some more. The spreader bars look great. We’ll just have to hide it from our children or say it’s a chin pull up bar hehe.

Bit the bullet with the 20% off GETWILD discount on top of it’s already 20% off :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hopefully I get on well with it (hoping it’s between my Mantric which hasn’t been cutting it for me lately, and my Doxy 3 which is just a bit too much at times :sweat_smile:) (currently talking with customer care to do a sexual happiness claim on the we-vibe rabbit I ordered recently as the clit arm is just a straight no :cry:)

2 Likes

@Fire_Ice1 try bondage tape and a fluffy paddle or small flogger first of all :grinning:

Looking forward to your updates, we normally use a pillow but something more solid may prove far more beneficial?

2 Likes

I have written a review on the site … however I can recommend it ! Also it has d rings ….

2 Likes

Spreader bars are the best !

2 Likes