Your man wanting anal

KinkyMira wrote:

Well, my husband loves being pegged (and regularly is), but I would really like him to try a real cock (whilst I am there of course) as a real one is sooo different from a silicone one. He is open to the idea, and I know he'd love it.

Wish my OH was as understanding as you!

Yes man wrote:

KinkyMira wrote:

Well, my husband loves being pegged (and regularly is), but I would really like him to try a real cock (whilst I am there of course) as a real one is sooo different from a silicone one. He is open to the idea, and I know he'd love it.

Aw, yes man. Sorry to hear that. :-(

I'd have to be there of course, and we'd both have to be comfortable with the man in question, but I'd love him (just once) to know what a real cock feels like.

KinkyMira wrote:

Yes man wrote:

KinkyMira wrote:

Aw, yes man. Sorry to hear that. :-(

I'd have to be there of course, and we'd both have to be comfortable with the man in question, but I'd love him (just once) to know what a real cock feels like.

Hey thats life, my OH is bi and she would understand that I'm a bit bi-curious but whilst chatting I once bought up the girlfriends she had before we got together, threesomes and if she was ever tempted and she has made her feelings clear about us being us and nothing more regardless of her past and what we'd like to try, I'm a very lucky man to get to do what we do as it's very extreme and varied! Just no that varied! 🤣🤣🤣

I give my husband anal. He has an interest on trying woth other guys but as others have said it would have to be part of a threesome for me as if o was not involved I would not be happy and I would see ot the same as with another woman. That said it depends on your relationship. If it is an open relationship I wouldn't have a problem with my husband being with either a man or a woman but I don't want my husband having sex without me being a part of it in some way.

I do enjoy anal play but have to say I no interest in ever taking a cock up my ass. I think it in reason my guys might be nervous bring in up anal play with the OH in case they think I want to try cock
For me I like it as really improve when I climax it just a good feeling having something up there

KinkyMira wrote:

Your OH is very lucky. I love anal and use toys and have slept with other men. My OH would be horrified. I'd really love to have a woman who was in to pegging as I'd never sleep with another man again unless she wanted me to and was there as well. Can't think of a bigger turn on than my OH watching me with another man! I can but dream.

I love anal, my wife is welcome to put pretty much anything in there toy wise but I have zero attraction to men, I'm not against gay men but the thought of it is rather off putting. I suppose I'm a stereotypical man, don't like gay men together but love gay women together lol.