Your naughtiest experience in public

Tying my girlfriends hand behind her back while she was in the passenger seat, raising up her skirt to expose her knickers.
Played with her for an hour and half till we got to the hotel.
Not once did I go under her small French knickers just teased and edged her till her knickers were soaking.
I freed her when we arrived, checked in. when we got to the room she was like a wild animal!

4 Likes

Back in my early 20’s with my then gf we used to have sex outdoors all the time, so places like the beach, in my car in laybys, on my car bonnet in a corn field.
With my current wife we have had sex on a hotel balcony in Egypt and I so eloquently fingered her in a crowd during a car show.
Unfortunately now the most risque thing I do is by myself such as quite recently I took the dogs for a walk wearing a butt plug, crotchless PVC knickers, PVC suspender belt and fishnet stockings under my jeans. Other than that I wear my sexy underwear out and about, and only I know about that, the OH is totally off anything slightly kinky and definitely anything outside the bedroom :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Went to dinner with hubby tonfriends house. He told me tonwear a long skirt and no knickers. This was the first time i had done anything like this. Whilst eating dinner he fingered me. Then he told me to go to toiket and insert a remote control loveegg to which he had the control so for the rest of the evening he had total control and would take me to the edge then stop.
On way home i had the most amazing orgasm in an alley then gave him a bj

14 Likes

That sounds fantastic! :purple_heart:

A few. Shagging in pub toilets, having sex outside a church not realising a homeless person was nxt to us. But getting hot n heavy at a concert last summer must be the one. Heavy snogging my wife, she looked unbelievable in a short pink dress. Put my hands up her dress grabbing her lovely arse, she wearing a white thong so could feel her skin. People around us could see everything but we were so in the mood didn’t care. Knew she was horny, put one hand around the front. Her thong was so wet so slipped my hand in, rubbed her clit n put a finger inside her. Was amazing, in view of people but were so close to eachother didn’t care

3 Likes

The naughtiest things things I have done

• Being plugged in public with a rather large buttplug up my bum. It definitely makes getting groceries and traveling by train way more pleasureable.
  • Having sex next to a pub were anyone probably could see us.
  • Getting a blowjob and eating my wifes pussy during a train ride
  • Getting a blowjob on a bench in a public car park
  • Having sex in a forest
  • PIV and getting a BJ in a wellness resort
  • PIV in a swimming pool cubicle
  • Being pegged in front of an open window in a hotel
4 Likes

Being Trained during uni parties is probably still the most public thing I’ve done .

and then perhaps having sex during the day in a small tent at a music festival …and didn’t realise we were casting a puppet show :laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

In a changing room
Was made to squirt in a private box at Royal Albert Hall and in a very posh hotel lift

6 Likes

Dildo on hotel window

8 Likes

What do you mean being trained during uni parties? I am intriged @naturalbushblondie

2 Likes

Were you at a high level or low level? @steviefun

2 Likes

Having sex in the Mediterranean about 50 meters from a backed out beach. If you wondered why the sea was salty, you know now! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

1 Like

In our twenties myself and the now ex wife drove down a dead end lane near a boating club. We were shagging totally naked in the car. She suggested doing it on the bonnet. Half way through two headlights were now shinning on us as well as a brief on and off of the police lights. My car doors were open wide, so starkers we had to go round the doors to get in whilst in full beam. Luckily the officer gave us a couple of minutes to get dressed before informing us that there had been a few break ins at the boating club. He also gave a little chat about what we were doing.

2 Likes

high, well a few stories maybe 4

4 Likes

Abroad or in this country?

1 Like

New Zealand

3 Likes

4 stories means others could possible see you, more risky than on the 23rd floor. I bet it was fun and added to the excitement. @steviefun

Years ago giving a guy a drunken bj around the back of a pub while his two mates were there smoking and cheering us on!

Sex in doggy position, with my wife, a few years before lockdown. We were on a secluded grassy bank when a local train went past, then another, then another etc until we finished. :joy::sunglasses::sunglasses::joy:

2 Likes

We’d have no chance with this one. The trains around here cum past once a hour if you’re lucky! :joy:

1 Like