Your wish is my command!... just for one day

As it's pantomime season and I'm in a drama group that are doing panto soon (Oh yes we are) , I thought if your fairy god-mother could wave har magic wand and grant you one wish that would only last until the clock strikes midnight... what would it be?

Mine would be to carry out my fantassy of being a lady in the 18th century travelling by carriage and getting held against my will by a hansom rugged highwayman who would bang me to within an inch of my life.

An eight inch cock, I am sick of this huge monster

gunther wrote:

lol!

mrs average wrote:

gunther wrote:

lol!

tis panto season after all

I think I would like to be a highwayman lol

gunther wrote:

hmmmm My wish would be a 24 hour shopping spree for myself, partner and new house :) could do with a dining table!

mrs average wrote:

Mine would be to carry out my fantassy of being a lady in the 18th century travelling by carriage and getting held against my will by a hansom rugged highwayman who would bang me to within an inch of my life.

ohhhhhh no it wouldn't ;)

If I could have a 24 hour wish, it would be either....

1) be a woman for a day. I genuinly want to know what it's like. The differnce sensations, scences etc.

2) having 1 billion pounds deposited in my account, so i could play on the markets and tray and make a small profit that i could use after my wish expires. I know, i know. with me, it's always about the money. lol

great idea Mrs Average

my wish for the day would be

to have some intense naughty fun with Henry Cavill , Johnny Depp , David Candy and Jason Stratham , just me and those gorgeous men - abit far-fetched , but hey we can only dream

My wish would be to live the life of Henry Cavill , Johnny Depp , David Candy and Jason Stratham for a day!

wet kitty wrote:

great idea Mrs Average

my wish for the day would be

to have some intense naughty fun with Henry Cavill , Johnny Depp , David Candy and Jason Stratham , just me and those gorgeous men - abit far-fetched , but hey we can only dream

Ooo good idea they can be my highway men,

I'd like to meet up with my first love to find out where he is and what he's done with his life,when we finished he moved away and I've never seen or heard from him again..

Oo and I'd love to be invisible for the day, that could be fun!

For me it would be to see all my loved ones who have passed away and have a huge expensive party for all the familly with the best food and drink.

Go on a date with my celebrity crush or have my cats with me because I miss them