You're REAL Photo?

No face Pic for me, it only takes one person from where I work to see it and it would be all over where I work in no time lol

Starlight* wrote:

I work with children so nooo! x

I work with children too - but surely your personal life shouldnt affect your work??

BashfulBabe wrote:

I would want to check to make sure your OH is not concerned about her friends rather than yours. After all, if they can see you, link it to her, and come sniggering to her, she might not be as prepared to take it as you. Probably not an issue, but worth asking to be sure.

Thats true!! however i talk about sex more to her friends than she does lol... I'm not worried about people seeing me - its not like i'm posting anything I wouldn't tell people if it came down to it... Only people I wouldn't wanna see on here is my Mum and Dad lol

x

chels18 wrote:

Starlight* wrote:

I work with children so nooo! x

I work with children too - but surely your personal life shouldnt affect your work??

It shouldn't but for many employers it sends the wrong image, I think this was a related thread posted recently.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/259593-your-job-vs-your-sex-life-when-should-it/

BashfulBabe wrote:

I would want to check to make sure your OH is not concerned about her friends rather than yours. After all, if they can see you, link it to her, and come sniggering to her, she might not be as prepared to take it as you. Probably not an issue, but worth asking to be sure.

This is a good point - I didn't even think twice about introducing my friends to LH - then afterwards I realised - I don't care what my mates know about me, but what if WandA cares what they know about *him*...

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

BashfulBabe wrote:

This is a good point - I didn't even think twice about introducing my friends to LH - then afterwards I realised - I don't care what my mates know about me, but what if WandA cares what they know about *him*...

Adx

To be honest that was a little bit 'annoying'...

chels18 wrote:

My OH said i was mad to put my real photo as my profile pic on LH incase people I know use the site and see....

I'm really not worried if people I know know I'm on here (and it means they are on here too!)

Anyone else get this feeling?

im like this too. sex is not illegal or immoral. its only sex! if people see it it means theyre on this site too, as youve said.

all my mates and my parents know i test sex toys. so its not a big bad secret to me. the only people i dont tend to tell is potential partners, as it can be off putting to some that are delicate little flowers! :P