10% discount email but it won't work?

I got a 10% off email from lovehoney, but when I clicked on it, my basket is still showing the same prices. Anyone know what's up with that?

Is it 10% off when you spend a certain amount? Have you reached that amount if so?

It also may have expired, when was the email sent?

I had this the other day. Apparently you can only click on it once. Even if you don't use it, after you've clicked on it it expires. So I lost out on mine too :(

Oh, that sucks. The site logged me out, I logged back in, it didn't show the discount ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)

Have you talked to customer service? They might be able to help you out.x

I emailed, I'll see what they say.

I get these sent all the time every time I log in and I have never been successful in claiming them .

Check it isn't only valid over a certain amount, or on certain brand (I had a 20% for Tracey Cox products) and that it hasn't expired. If none of these give you an answer try live chat, I had a 10% off on Christmas Day and I used it fine. X

It specifically referenced my current basket, didn't say anything about applying to a certain brand, and only arrived about an hour ago, so it shouldn't have expired.

Did you try clicking the email link again after you were logged out/logged back in? It won't have saved to your basket, you do need to apply it again yourself. You need to reapply after signing out, closing the window, taking too long to make your mind up..loads of scenarios.

Failing that, google could well be your friend. There's always more discount codes floating about out there :)

I got two emails back from customer service, and the second one worked hallelujah.

As per usual, can't fault their CS![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Great stuff enjoy your order x

Woohoo! I was about to say get in touch with us!

Does lovehoney send the discounts randomly?
Ive dident get the discount in % on Christmas day.
Im think ive got discount on the happy rabbit2 for 30£.
Im ordering from uk web site.

dingo wrote:

Does lovehoney send the discounts randomly?
Ive dident get the discount in % on Christmas day.
Im think ive got discount on the happy rabbit2 for 30£.
Im ordering from uk web site.

Hi Dingo!

Yes they do get our randomly, I have had a look and you are on a few mailing lists of ours. Both our UK and American one which might be a little confusing for you!

Do you prefer to pay in Pounds or US Dollars? I will change it to reflect whatever you need

Pounds, im dont get any us deals anyway.
And i love the shiping time and the deals that come from the uk site. Thanx alot.

By the way, some times im ordering with coupon from third-party web site, they prommis free delivery on orders over 10-20£+ gift, without saying only for uk costumers and act.
because im not from uk, the minimum amount for free shipping jumps to 30£.
I think they shuld add ** next the offers.