100 Day Money Back Promise

Has anybody successfully returned something with the Lovehoney 100 Day Money Back Promise and can confirm it’s a good guarantee? Just seems a bit too good to be true that I can just send back items that I don’t like. :stuck_out_tongue: Like, does it cover items one has used?

1 Like

Yes and it is that simple in my experience.

Bought loads off Lovehoney in the past and while I have never taken it to 100 days I have returned faulty items in the past without problems

• water proof vibrator that failed after using in shower and maid costume that came apart on the skirt - both refunds issued

Cannot fault the after sales service.

Absolutely. How can they guarantee you’re satisfied if you can’t try it out?

I’ve used it once. The only thing I’ll say is that if you follow the steps, don’t box and send anything back until you hear from a real person from customer care (at least in my case in the US).

Yup just recently - no issues full refund given on an item that did not quite work for us (bondage boutique over the door restraints - too short sadly)

Never had an issue, always been fantastic service.

Its a super guarantee. Used it a couple of times. Zero quibble from lovehoney.

Thank you so much for the reassurance! Now I’m off to try things oooooooooooooout!

I had a toy get damaged in transit to my house and they replaced it for free. So that was great customer service!

I have only ever returned one item.
It was a see through robe, that ripped when using the ties.
It was very thin and tore almost instantly.
They were great at giving the refund

I returned a toy still in packaging as I could tell by looking at it, it was to large. They gave me a refund no problem. However I don’t think they would or will let someone keep purchasing toys and returning them after a few weeks/months as a lot of people would take advantage of the guarantee

When you are sending back the used item you are not happy with; does it have to in the original packaging? I only have the instructions booklets and charger left. Does it all just get sent off I a jiffy bag?

When I’ve had issues with other stuff being faulty they’ve always been really helpful but I don’t think I have just changed my mind ever although I do have faith the guarantee is legitimate and you can trust it.

Send back what you have but maybe let them know you don’t have the packaging it’s not like they can resell a sex toy after return anyway so it should be ok.

1 Like