101 Funniest Lovehoney searches

Does anyone remember the list of 101 funniest searches (here) ??

Who else made the list?? In my defence, Virgin Trains is very similar to LH ——- riiiiight??

Wonder if there have been many more.

8 Likes

I remember there was a Spookiest one and @Mint-Monster had to tell them that ‘Alien Tentacle Dildo’ was a genuine search, and could they please start stocking them asap. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Undead wear would sound strange unless you are a zombie fan like myself :thinking: haha

5 Likes

These are hilarious :rofl: reading those really cheered me up. Thanks :grin:

2 Likes

I’m sure some of those could’ve been me :joy:

5 Likes

And a Christmas one too. :christmas_tree::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh these are treasures. I personally see nothing wrong with a bit of nipple tinsel makes mental note for next December

2 Likes

These are brilliant, I’d missed this list. Who the frig wanted pickled onion condoms and a turnip wand??!

3 Likes

:raising_hand_woman:t3::eyes:

I kid, although probably was me who searched for the Christmas bin collections in the festive searches.

1 Like

:joy: prostate lasagne really made me laugh

2 Likes

Ruthless panty makes me think of Steve Martin’s old comedy bit - “Cruel Shoes”
And, I would like to order a case of the Lovehoney wine please! Red.

Don’t think I’m guilty of any of those thankfully, although I can see how the auto correct has worked it’s magic on a few of those :rofl:

Be interesting to know when those searches we’re during the year, perhaps there was a spike of the food related ones during bake off - prostate lasagne and breaded dildo anyone?

Extra sting condoms and remorse egg made me laugh! :rofl:

I forgot about this! :joy:
Anal cockroach, anyone? :flushed:
Room of priest’s? :joy::joy:

1 Like

The plant woman from Harry Potter