18 inches plus!

Thanks whirlybird! It's good to be back! x

Hi welcome back strapon, l know all about techno-glitches!! you guys ever get together for Imelda??

Tallboy

yaya Strapon youve been big time missed babe, wb xxxx

ooooppppps meant to say YAY lol not yaya,

Lol...I forgot how nice every1 was here! Cheers for the welcome back!

What have I missed?! x

Nice to have you back!

Horny where might you be?

Tallboy

Glad there are more like me in the uk somewhere at least.

Good luck with the toy strapon. Currently I can take a full arm length + 3-4" dong, but it's barely over an inch and a half, I want to get this up a lot thicker, at least 2.5 inches. Any one want to buy me one, I will send weekly videos of it's progress until it's all done.

Anyway

Wheres this 35inch beast of an analaconda, I googled it and the only place it found it relevant was here.

Any links to this product?

That was me l will try to remember, twas an American site is about all l recall.... the video concept sounds tempting.

Tallboy.... it was relatively thin l do remember that much.

I took about 9" of the doc johnson assmaster yesterday, And as its only 10" long I wasnt going for any more than that. It was the 1st time I set out to use it specifically to see how far I could push up (due to reading this forum actually) and I was happy I could as im planning on getting 3 bangs junior. And by planning I mean I want one now now now now now.

Wouldn't 18 technically be impaling? What the biggest someone has gone? I'm finding 18 hard to believe...

Given that some people can can an arm past the elbow I wouldn't consider 18 inches that difficult to believe, obviously just not that usual.

*please exchange the second 'can' for 'take'.

I know it can happen.. I'm just asking Where The F**k Does It Go! A anal black hole maybe?

I can put in a full 18" double dildo as well. There's actually a video of a woman that can do it but I can't seem to find it online. (I have it on my computer however =P

Anyway, the large intestine is about 1.5 meters long so it has a lot of room for 18 inches.

Surely things get tricky once you get further up the intestine though, unless you have one ridiculously flexible dildo/object.

all of that just literally scared the crap out of me!

me and partner do anal, and his penis is just over 8" so i guess i've taken 8" but that was about all i'd ever take!

i am wondering myself, where does it all go?!

i mean i understand it goes to the intestines, BUT HOW?! sorry this has perplexed me very much

i hope i dont seem rude because i am VERY impressed that people do this hehe

Anyone got a Guiness Book of Records? You wouldn't mind looking this one up for me would you ey?

WandA wrote:

Anyone got a Guiness Book of Records? You wouldn't mind looking this one up for me would you ey?External Media

I have the 1955 edition in the loft but somehow would be very surprised to find that in there!

"Norris! Grab the end of the tape measure and i'll go in!"

I can just get the Aneros in!!!!External Media

SG69