1st time prostrate masager user

I've just ordered the "Ebony vibrating massager" and hopefully it gets delivered tomorrow. Does anybody have any tips on the use of this? I've never used one, but enjoy having fingers inserted into me and have never used anything bigger. Can't wait to try it out.

I have two P spot massagers. An Aneros, static, and a Lelo Billy vibrating one. Make sure they and you are well lubed and gently insert. In a short time you will feel v v v horny. I finally end riding my Lelo Billy enthusiastically. It makes me cum v v v hard and like a train. So sexy. Mrs K likes to watch cos I am so out there with it.

Just had it delivered, I'm looking forward to be having some fun later. A little nervous but I think that's just going to add to the excitement

neeneeds wrote:

Just had it delivered, I'm looking forward to be having some fun later. A little nervous but I think that's just going to add to the excitement

Hi, could you let us know how it feels as im very curious and looking to buy my first anal toy.

I have just had the best climax ever using the Ebony Vibrating Prostate Massager and plenty of Maximus Anal Lube whilst using the Ribbed Rosa lifelike Masturbator. All I can say is use plenty of lube and get ready for the resulting fun and powerful ejaculations.

As everyone else has said, plenty of lube, take your time and make sure you are comfortable with the size of the toy you are putting in. I generally use the vibrate while building up and when it's time to come I ride against it. Really powerful orgasms! Enoy!