1st time with sex toy- help!

Hi, im 23 years old, and have bought my first toy- ramping rabbit. I have never used anything befor, therefore i need all the help & advice i can get. My boyfriend dosn't know i have got this yet. I wanna try in on my own but even on my own i feel silly. Any help would be great, please make my first time orgasmic!!!!!

There's not much to it really. Ummm....make sure you're very very wet so it slides in very easily, or use a bit of lube. Dont force it whatever you do. Also...make sure you cant be heard using it if you want to keep it a secret and just lie back and enjoy!

Oh yeah...and clean after use! x

Hmmm, my first thoughts are that a rampant rabbit's not a great first toy! It can be a little intimidating and intense, as you're finding out :)

However, that's not to say you should give up on it... my advice would be to take some time with it and build up to learning how to use it. If you've never used a toy before, the feeling of vibes in that area is going to feel a little strange, so I'd recommend warming yourself up by maybe just teasing your clit with the head of the vibe - this alone can bring me off, so hopefully it will feel good for you, too!

The first few times I played with my first vibe, I got myself off this way before moving on to inserting it, so maybe that might be a good idea for you too - that way, you''ll become more comfortable with using the toy and get to know what works for you.

So when you decide to go that bit further, once you're wet (naturally or with the help of lube), and completely relaxed and comfortable, start to insert the toy slowly - don't force it or rush it! Just do what feels good. There's no right or wrong way to play - the toy is there for your pleasure, so use it in whatever way gives you the most pleasure. In time you'll learn how to use it best internally and externally to give you the most pleasure. Just remember that it's not a magic wand - if it doesn't work for you the first time, or second time, or third time, persevere, because it really is a learning process!

Hope that helps :)

Great thanks,
Do you reccomend any lube, does it make much difference?

my woman mainly just uses the ears, and is not a huge fan of the shaft bit.

as far as playing with toys goes, just try it out, and see what feels good, go from there. what works for one person, is not necessarily what works for another.

There's tonnes of different lubes and preferences really vary, but personally I think liquid silk is a good all rounder, nice and slippy. Others are sliquid, ID etc

I just use Durex play...that's always been fine for me! But this liquid silk stuff is always rated quite highly by other OA members! x

Look in the lube section on this website, there's a box of 10 durex sachets- 5 different types of lube. That might help you get an idea of what you like!

Freak X

Id defo reccoment the H20 lube, itsaimed for men but is one of the best ive tried xxx

FreakGirl0789 wrote:

Look in the lube section on this website, there's a box of 10 durex sachets- 5 different types of lube. That might help you get an idea of what you like!

Freak X

oooh that's a great idea

think we all should try the sachets, add a bit or variaty into our adventorous lives lol

FreakGirl0789 wrote:

Freak X

Im off to look at those now too x

just another chance for you to be naughty lol x

wow these look fab ive just added them to my wishlist

really, think i should check them out!

Hey guys,

If you want a bit of variety in your lubes, I can definately reccomend the Durex selection box (like Christmas for Grown-ups!). Actually the first lube me and the OH bought together, because we couldn't decide what one to get! The heat one doesn't really do anything for either of us, the soothing one is great to calm things down during a long session, the flavoured ones will either make you go yum or yuck (we're split on with one we like and which we don't), but the tingle may blow your mind! My OH adores it, and uses it all the time - actually I'm worried he's becoming an addict. I love it too, but sometimes have to remind him to just use plain on me, as I can find it almost too intense.

Buy them!

yeah got 50ml of tingel & heat from tesco's for £1.72 each, And I agree with whirlybirds OH, But it is the first and lube that i have tried..

think im gonna have to try some

the tingle gel irritates hubby. hes really sensitive so we need tobe careful with lubes etc