(2020) Merry Christmas - see you next year πŸ’œ

Hey gang!

I’m going to be off from Christmas day for a week so if you want to upload a photo I suggest you do it today or tomorrow.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone! :purple_heart:

26 Likes

The forum will melt without you!

Have a lovely Christmas @Lovehoney_Brenna!

I think I speak for every forum member here when I say I hope you enjoy a well deserved break and we will all miss you more than words can say!

:heart:

13 Likes

Happy Christmas Brenna - have a great Christmas!

2 Likes

Have a great Christmas @Lovehoney_Brenna, and I’m sure we’ll play nicely :rofl: :birthday: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Feliz Navidad @Lovehoney_Brenna :snowman_with_snow::snowflake::clinking_glasses::champagne:

3 Likes

Have a lovely Christmas @Lovehoney_Brenna I might pluck up the courage in the new year to upload a picture or two :grinning:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas, have a great one @Lovehoney_Brenna

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up on photos @Lovehoney_Brenna. Wishing you a very Happy Christmas too! :smile:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas @Lovehoney_Brenna! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for letting us know @Lovehoney_Brenna. Hope you have a lovely break, it’s definitely well deserved!

2 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna Thank you have a lovely Christmas and a healthy new year take care

2 Likes

Have a lovely week off!

2 Likes

Have a great break Brenna - and thanks for being wonderful all year :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Have an amazing and very well deserved break @Lovehoney_Brenna! Hope you are managing to have some festivities despite the current situation too.

Merry Christmas to you and the rest of the Lovehoney team! :gift::christmas_tree::santa:t2:

3 Likes

:christmas_tree: Merry Christmas and a Happy new year @Lovehoney_Brenna :christmas_tree:
and to all the rest of the helpful and wonderful Lovehoney team :heart:

2 Likes

Hey there Gang Leader!
Have a Great Christmas @Lovehoney_Brenna and everyone at Squirrel HQ too

3 Likes

Have a great week off, a fantastic Xmas Brenna and thanks for a great year on the forum

2 Likes

Hope you have a lovely Christmas and New Year @Lovehoney_Brenna :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to you @Lovehoney_Brenna and fellow forum members.

I’d like to repeat my post originally posted within the Brenna Appreciation forum:

As this unusual and somewhat challenging year draws to a close I’d like to say a HUGE THANK-YOU :clap: :clap: :clap: to @Lovehoney_Brenna for keeping us all sane and entertained during these testing times. The best toy knock-out competition was particularly enjoyable as were the many many opportunities to conduct toy testing.

Fellow forum readers & posters from around the globe :earth_africa: :earth_americas: :earth_asia: please join me in wishing @Lovehoney_Brenna and her family a safe, enjoyable and happy festive season :christmas_tree: and lets all hope 2021 brings us all new hope :pray: & happiness :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:.

Merry Christmas :christmas_tree: and Happy New Year :partying_face: from New Zealand :new_zealand:
Mid 50s Kiwi

6 Likes