25% off email

I recieved an email offering 25% off, it says it expires sunday at midnight but when I click on it, it tells me the code has expired ![](upload://JDvwB4BqTlXmc0TRZyEqziKCrM.gif)

Yep, mines the same too

Mine is the same also. I know a few people have been able to use it, but a lot haven't.

*BUMP* I can't use this code either - I hope the LH moderators see this, they are normally pretty good at sorting these things out.

I have the same problem, was hoping to use it on either the lovehoney deluxe wand which is already in the sale so would have been a great deal or some of the bits in the 3 for £50.

Was also going to use it, will keep checking it.

Must check my in box.

why? anything good?

I haven't had email :(

Scorps told Stephanie about the problem yesterday.

A couple of hours later I received a second email which works!

I didn't get a second e-mail :(

I did not get the second email either. And I normally receive these emails. And actually it seems not even the first one. Not in Junk either. I already checked.

Maybe I'm Imagining getting a second. I defo have an email that works now though. Received yesterday afternoon.

mine doesn't work and I didn't receive no second email either

I got the email yesterday and it worked, i put things in my basket but didnt check out and when Ive came back today everything has reverted back to normal prices and the link doesnt work anymore :(

Damn i deleted mine yesterday after adding it into my basket to make a purchase to then realise after it didn't even work.

Very fustrating ![](upload://auespWY2jeVe46VFziva9nry44n.gif)

I haven't even got that email :(

I thought i haven got email, but found it in junk box today. However it doesnt work. :(

*haven't

Also found the email, when I click the tab is states "we could not find this voucher code"?