3 for £50 for how long??

How long is the 3 for £50 offer on for?? I can't find any info on how long.

It doesn't usually tell you when it's going to end, but if you ask live chat they might have an idea.

I think it's like an ongoing offer... I can't remember a time there wasn't a 3 for £50!

Touché David :) thanks I just hope what I want is still on it when I'm back fro holiday

What David says but the items change all the time, although some have been in that offer for what seems forever!

All offers are stock dependant, so it can be tricky for us to say how long an offer will last for. You never know how popular an offer will be until it's announced!

We'd also hate to give a 'set' date, but for some products to go out of stock before you had a chance to purchase.

As we're unable to reserve stock, we always recommend you purchase any toys which are on offer as soon as you can, to avoid disappointment.

Thanks!

:( sadly I cannot so I will just have to hope and pray

What is it you are after Pink? x

DavidB1986 wrote:

What is it you are after Pink? x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22202

thought it would be fun especially to go out wearing it the reviews are so funny! read the graduation one!

I never see that one out of the offer or out of stock - I reckon you'll be fine!

DavidB1986 wrote:

I never see that one out of the offer or out of stock - I reckon you'll be fine!

thanks david! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Ah you're welcome :) I hope you can get it!

Yeah, I don't think I've ever seen that be out of stock before either, You should be good.

thanks guys!

We go away on friday and I dont actually get paid till the 28th.

So I'm hoping we can order it when I get back on the paypal buy now pay later thing.

Hey!

Ah yes, waiting for pay day is always fun, right?! ;)

Although I can't comment on how long the offer will be on for, I can tell you that we have LOADS of stock of that egg so stock-wise, you should be fine :)

Ooooh thankyou thankyou thankyou Jess.
I have added the egg that needs testing in my wishlist but I didn't reckon on my chances of getting one so i thought id buy this. I badly want a remote egg to wear out!! Lol!