30 Day Sex Challenge

Has anyone ever done the 30 Day sex challenge?

We stumbled across a movie when browsing prime video the other week (30 Nights) which whilst it isn’t oscar winning material was quite entertaining. It centres on a couple in a bit of a rut in their marriage who turn to a sex therapist to help get them back on track.

And it turns out after a little bit of googling to be a real thing both with professional therapists, particularly in the US, but also amongst many online communities. There are no end of posts with a wide variety of suggested activities and templates ranging from the more ‘emotional’ to all kinds of physical acts for couples to try. Now we’re in no way, shape or form in a rut but it gave me an idea.

So always up for a challenge I knocked up a box of 30 ‘challenges’, all rolled up and tied with string, for us to draw in a random order each day through December and surprised the wife with it Tuesday night. Day 1 completed yesterday and we’re picking one each night ready for the next day (in case any specific ‘preparation’ is needed). We’ve given eachother one ‘veto’ to use during the 30 days in case either of us doesn’t fancy the activity drawn for any reason (unlikely to be me given I know what’s in them all) and the activities vary from some that involve us both, to some that are actions for one to perform on the other. There are also some where as well as the specific activity, the rules are that there’ll be no penetrative sex that day, to leave one or both a tad frustrated depending on what the day has entailed. Hoping to complete the full 30 days but who knows - it’ll be fun trying.

Anyone else ever done anything similar?

12 Likes

Love the idea! Great way to spice things up even if no spice is needed! I did something similar last year, albeit I’m not in a relationship so I roped a ‘friend’ into it! Rather than 30 days, we did a ‘challenge’ every month as it suited both of our schedules.

Was extremely fun and gave both of us something to look forward to once a month. Ranged from kinky to vanilla but was definitely something I’d do again in a heartbeat.

2 Likes

That is a epic idea and sounds great. Good Planning also… I like it.
We did similar but used the Couples advent Calendar from LH so there was an activity for 24days as we used each one as we un-hid it.
We could also use the previous items if we wished as combos but the new item must be the focus.
All good fun :+1: :+1: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

We haven’t done a task oriented challenge, but before we had kids we committed one month intentionally to have sex at least daily (which wasn’t far off our normal routine, just creating intention). In 31 days we had 33 distinct sexual encounters and my wife had 52 orgasms.

Since kids, life has been too much to try and force more than what we’re already keeping up with (just about daily sex, with one or two longer weekend romps every month). I’ve considered creating our own advent calendar from the toybox just to get some things back in circulation. We are this close :pinching_hand: to youngest sleeping through the night without potty accidents and things are getting easier, so hoping for more energy to push our play back up soon!

Anyway - would love to hear what tasks people have put in their challenges! Obviously there’s some variation for hard limits, etc.

4 Likes

Me and MrsToysrus have something similar, one evening we wrote out a load of ideas on small pieces of paper, could be dress up, anal toys for her, anal toys for him, cum on this bodypart etc, so every now and then, we open up the jar and take out a suggestion and that’s one of the things we do that night

1 Like

We haven’t done this but it sounds like an excellent idea.

Sounds like a brilliant idea might have to watch the movie too.

1 Like

edited

This is our sexy Funtime jar

@ToysRusDevon If you post your photos in the Images to share in topics thread, you can link them in different threads after they’ve been approved by the moderator :+1:

2 Likes

My bad, sorry!

1 Like

Did you you come up with the challenges yourself? This sounds like fun, but we’re not super creative :see_no_evil: We’d also have to have a separate box for challenges while on my period because there’s a lot I’m not up for when I’m bleeding and crampy :thinking:

1 Like

I’ll confess - I cobbled them together after browsing several lists I found online. Took out some of the lame options and left in a combination of things we’ve already done, things we’ve previously discussed but not gotten round to…and some activities involving items we’ve bought from LH that have never had their first outing yet. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s an ok film. Some good cheesy laughs in there. :wink:

Definitely going to try this starting on new years day.
Will be drawing up our list over Christmas.

2 Likes