30DD, 30E, 30F - 32DD, 32E, 32F, 34DD, 34E, 34F - are any of these your bra size?

I literally jumped or joy when I saw these come in to stock!

We now have a range of bra's specifically designed for ladies with a small back and larger cup size.

The range goes from 30-34 / DD-F

Option 1 Pink Satin Bra with Small Black Detail.

Option 2 Pink Bra with Black Lace Cover Detail.

Option 3 Black Lace.

Enjoy ladies, I know I will! ![laugh|20x20](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif "laugh")

They are amazing quality and so comfortable (Yes I have already got one! I couldn't resist.)

And of course there will be some for review. Add them to your wishlist now! Please don't request to review them on this thread. Thanks.

Cazz xx

Sunshine,Lollipops wrote:

Hooray! Will you stock matching knickers?

There are no matching knickers currently available, unfortunately. ![crying|20x20](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif "crying")

I'm grasping on to the 'currently' part.

*fingers crossed*

None of these are my size, but I just had to comment how wonderful if is that LH are listening to the customers and getting more sizes in stock tha can be difficult for women to find. They're also super pretty!!!

MrsMcX wrote:

None of these are my size, but I just had to comment how wonderful if is that LH are listening to the customers and getting more sizes in stock tha can be difficult for women to find. They're also super pretty!!!

^_^

OMG!!! Happpppppppy :D

I'm ever so slightly bigger so If I go for a 34 instead of 32 it should hopefully fit :D Xx

They are beautiful.Makes me sad that I'm only a C cup.

I literally would've screamed with delight but I'm at work :S

Cheap&Easy wrote:

Any plans for the *ahem* less gifted ones? :(

+1

But A, I got this set last week and it's fantastic! Definitely a great set for us less gifted individuals, cups don't gape at all on my little A's...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27284

They are lovely but what about 34 FF?? ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)

Yaaaaayyyy, finally! This is brilliant, thanks Lovehoney :)

Peitho wrote:

Cheap&Easy wrote:

+1

But A, I got this set last week and it's fantastic! Definitely a great set for us less gifted individuals, cups don't gape at all on my little A's...

I truly believe in 'don't judge a book by its cover' If I saw this I wouldn't believe it as the model has a full bust here!

I'm glad you have found a lovely underwear set! :) x

My OH is 32DD and this is a very welcome addition to the product range - any plans to add more?

Yay! 30DD! This makes me uber happy :-)
It's usually sooo hard to find pretty lingerie with a tiny back size but with DD cups!
I'll most definitely be buying a few of these when I get paid!

I can't decide between the black lace or the pink with black lace they're both gorgeous but the pink one seems to be a balconette style and usually I don't suite them well where as the black is a very nice style, looks like a plunge which is what I usually go for hmmmm. I've put both down hopefully I'll get lucky and if I like it I can buy the other :P

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

Peitho wrote:

Cheap&Easy wrote:

+1

I truly believe in 'don't judge a book by its cover' If I saw this I wouldn't believe it as the model has a full bust here!

I'm glad you have found a lovely underwear set! :) x

Very much agreed - that was my worry looking at the set, but I liked it so much I had to give it a go knowing worst case it could be returned but it's actually brilliant on small boobs, I'm so happy. :-)

Very glad you lucky small backed, large boobed girls have a nice new selection to choose from here as well though!

These are gorgeous!

I am only 28 back and there is so little choice, so I wear a 30 back too if I particularly like the bra.

And I love these :)

Ah perfect!! Love this :) :)

They're gorgeous so hard to get smaller band sizes on larger busts

So happy for those of you lovely ladies finally being accomodated for. My search for a large backsize with small cups continues elsewhere :P

Thats great news for all ladies who need them! They do look very pretty:-)