3some fantasy

hey guys i was wondering if you have ever let your wife or partner get into a 3some with you and one of your friends? and ladies have you ever been in a 3some with your hubby/bf and your still together

the idea is turning me on more and more but i dont want it to ruin things .. the more i think about it the more cool i am with the idea..

your opinions and stories please!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-tips-and-advice/14371-three-or-moresomes/

check that tread

Real story or fantasy lil known ?

studley wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-tips-and-advice/14371-three-or-moresomes/

check that thread opps sorry

real lol nothings planned yet its all just in my head i think it might be a good idea to keep it that way

Well pity, l wrote a almost based on it might have happened event that l wrote up as l intended it to go.... didn't happen due to youth really, but it reads pretty horny. Wrote it under my alter ego Tallboy246 under thread Friends Together for Shared Experience if you can track it down !!!

FYI

Tallboy

awesome ill check it out and im going to have to think about it a bit more before i decide whats best

Hi studley, gosh have you been adding food supplements!!!!!!

Tallboy

Well I posted up a reminisence from waaaaaay back on the sex stories section - but it knocked out all the line breaks and paragraphs so it looks worse than it should.

Damn computers!

tallboy247 wrote:

Hi studley, gosh have you been adding food supplements!!!!!!

Tallboy

Boob Rebellion 2008 u talkin about my pic lol

Studley is that pic of you? or your partner?

Scrap that..just saw in your other post that its your OH

Correct Studley, seems to have been resolved though thanks !!!!

Tallboy

Mr & Mrs Naughty regularly have a 3 some with a very good male friend of ours, which we also film as well. It has to be with the right person, and you have to talk very carefully about what is and isn't acceptable before you start.

Although we are always pleased with the outcome (fnarr fnarr), we want the next one to look really polished on video; so we've just started writing the choreography for it and checking out camera angles to ensure it looks good.

Usually we just pretty much get on with it for a few hours and have a lot of fun.

i would love to have a threesome with my husband and another woman but my husband is very possessive and i think he might react differently to me so i think im best keeping it my head, we have discussed it before but nothing ever comes of it.

i think its such a turn on though so if anyone knows of any good erotic books with that in it please let me know. thanks

A Threesome is a fantasy thing for me, i would be scared to cross that line as I know i wouldnt like seeing hubby with someone else, so I think ill keep it in my head, it works well for me that way

im not too sure how id react seeing him with someone else so im probably best to keep in my head too. i think i just have a fantasy about been with a woman

Me and my girlfriend have discussed it and are unsure about it as its one of them things where you never know how you're going to react to it. So we have decided to take it really really slowly and go one small step at a time.

1st step is to let a naughty lady watch us online! If we like the feeling of someone watching us, then we might progress further. ImeldaImelda is the lucky laddy that is going to watch, but if any other naughty girls are interested then multiple viewers shouldnt be a problem! Just let us know. We'd quite like peoples opinions on the things we do, it would be interesting to see what people have to say! x

nice replies here people

weve decided to put it on the backburner for a while until she feels comfortable. i gave her the option and she said no lol so no mansandwhich this weekend.

Mr & Mrs Naughty wrote:

Mr & Mrs Naughty regularly have a 3 some with a very good male friend of ours, which we also film as well. It has to be with the right person, and you have to talk very carefully about what is and isn't acceptable before you start.

Although we are always pleased with the outcome (fnarr fnarr), we want the next one to look really polished on video; so we've just started writing the choreography for it and checking out camera angles to ensure it looks good.

Usually we just pretty much get on with it for a few hours and have a lot of fun.

Well wouldn't you just know, now l don't mean to interrupt but you know the bloke that always runs on at half time with the orange segments- well that's me, any chance. Oh yes and being tall l can hold the background sheet up nice and high so the gaff isn't recognised.

What do you think?

Tallboy