3some good or bad

We had a 3some with a guy last week it was so horny . My man loved it and I had the best time. Tell me what you guys think xx

If you both liked it, then it won't be your last. Group-sex is addictive! ![](upload://vsZAqK62RaQWD13ReBk2BlQBseS.gif)

Agree with peakcouple, if you both enjoyed it then keep on experimenting and enjoying yourselves

I we woukd love to try a 3 some either mmf or ffm anybrecomendations on how to go about it as new to this

Keep going and have more fun

Agree with Peakcouple.Enjoy it, it’s a fantastic experience!

We've honestly found 3's good but more hassle than 4! We've have had lots of good times with other couples were just one extra person often it hasn't felt as right. So try 4! Lol

Many years ago I tried both a MMF and a FFM threesome. Both VERY enjoyable, but thre seemed to be some competition between 2 men, less with 2 women. Shame that the stereotypes are sometimes true.

But, alas, this is just a memory now, having reached an age where athleticism has lost its appeal !

Depends on who the additional people in the group sex are, but my experience of threesomes and group sex have been overwhelmingly positive.

I like same room sex but not swapping

Me and my wife are looking into this at the moment we've done all the role play and it turns us both on so much.My wife only has to think about it and she is so wet. Any help on where to look to find a 3rd or 4th partner would be great. Been using this site for a while for toys only just joined forum. 😈

Something we are looking to explore too.... we both feel it would be a huge Saturn on....

the how is the next step.....

I've always loved sex with 2 or more men.

Being in an open relationship helps with that.

Every couple I’ve joined for a MMF has enjoyed the experience. If you fancy it go for it