50 Shades trailer

I am so excited!!
Trailer two is better than one
Hubby is coming with me lol no choice in that

Apparently Milf made the floor wet after watching the trailer... at least thats what her twitter feed said. I'm shocked ;)

I wont go to cinema will watch at home though :) doubt it will turn me on with the amounth of filth that goes through my head but might be a okay film.

Lol I can't say I ever imagined Christian Bale in the role. American Psycho was a definite mood killer on that one!

I'm just trying to think who'd have fitted the role better for me.

I have just booked my seats! :D

Kohitsuji wrote:

ooh I need to do this ! the OH is coming im not sure he wants to but he will hehe

DavidB1986 wrote:

Apparently Milf made the floor wet after watching the trailer... at least thats what her twitter feed said. I'm shocked ;)

Now David if u read my reply, ud see i left the tap on.. But yes, it's true I did, completely flooded the place :0 :0

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Kohitsuji wrote:

ooh I need to do this ! the OH is coming im not sure he wants to but he will hehe

I've booked for myself and my husband (he claims it is not his cup of tea). Silly boy. *rolls eyes*

I'm going with my OH too :) he has no issues going :)

I dont see why men would have a issue going, I'm not into macho bullshit trying to prove anything I'm opening minded and it dont look too bad and OH likes it so dont see a issue.

I just cannot wait! I am SO excited for the release.

You have to keep in mind too he won't be how everybody pictured him, everyone paints their own pictures in their minds and well, they can't please everyone! Saying that, he isn't how I had imagined him either. In the book he is described as having red hair, in my mind he has dark hair. :D

Ian Somerhalder would have played the part well I think, not because of the way he looks but because of the other roles he has played.

Counting down the weeks!

The pictures of him on Twitter are lush... It's that suit and tie... I wasn't overly fussed before getting quite excited over it now :))

I don't have a clue who i'm going to see it with i'm sure i'll find someone to go with

No way am I going to see this in the cinema. The locals that have been talking about it are of the mind set that they are going to see this movie for no reason other than to get turned on in the cinema and in many cases more and frankly I want no part of that! Sitting in a packed cinema surronded by people very deliberately trying to get off just because it's Fifty Shades and they masturbated to it at home?? No! Wait till you get home or get the DVD! D: (not saying it will be like this nationwide, like I said bloody locals).

I'll be watching it at home (or maybe at the cinema near the end date) paying far more attention to just how close they stick to the book as that's honestly what interests me more, just how far they can go in a movie compared to a book. If it's hot it's hot, if not it will still be interesting :)

Lovebirds_x wrote:

No way am I going to see this in the cinema. The locals that have been talking about it are of the mind set that they are going to see this movie for no reason other than to get turned on in the cinema and in many cases more and frankly I want no part of that! Sitting in a packed cinema surronded by people very deliberately trying to get off just because it's Fifty Shades and they masturbated to it at home?? No! Wait till you get home or get the DVD! D: (not saying it will be like this nationwide, like I said bloody locals).

I'll be watching it at home (or maybe at the cinema near the end date) paying far more attention to just how close they stick to the book as that's honestly what interests me more, just how far they can go in a movie compared to a book. If it's hot it's hot, if not it will still be interesting :)

That is exactly what I am excited about also, I doubt they will go as far as the book, but the little details and such... Ahhhh! I have to admit I am one of those going out of my mind too haha :)

personally, at first i didn't think he looked like the christian i had imagined either however the first trailer made me realise that he may be a much better christian than i thought. He may not look 'big and powerful' but i never imagined him to have loads of muscles (not my thing at all) so i'm happy with how he physically looks. His facial expressions on the trailers are promising in an odd way.
i preferred the first trailer to the second, though i need to watch the second again properly.
i am very excited to watch the film, my oh is coming with me, and to people's disbelief it's him who first mentioned going to see it. i was expecting to go see it with a friend instead but he's intrigued by it, especially knowing how much i've read it.
I do hope they've done more than one film, otherwise they are going to miss so many little details is they are squishing three books into one film. When i heard there was a second trailer i was expecting to see bits from the second and third book but it's clips still from the first book. *fingers crossed* that there's more than one film.

I liked the first trailer better but that's basing a lot on Beyoncés amazing singing *blushes* she is my ultimate crush! I do like the portrayal of Christian though I can't stop thinking that he should be a redhead! The amount of Weasley jokes would be insufferable though lol :-) Still not sure about Ana but we'll see when it comes out!

I only read the first book but didn't like it. The trailers look better than the book in my opinion! Christian Grey is a lot more charming than he came across to me in the book, he has a great mischievous expression, and the perfect amount of muscle for me! I didn't like Ana in the book, and I'm also not convinced by her in the trailer. I'll definitely watch it though, probably in the cinema as it seems like a fun way to spend Valentine's day. My boyfried will come with me, but to answer FitnessFreak's question, he thinks it will be just like Twilight and he didn't read it, but had me commenting to him about it as I did, and we were both underwhelmed by the first book. I think guys only have as much of a problem with seeing it the same amount as they have a problem with going to see any girly movie!

I definately imagined mr Grey being a little more... old and worldy wise looking. Maybe a young guy with hints of silver hair or something.

I HAVE MY TICKETS BOOKED! Tickets went on sale last night for the cinema, Friday the 13th will not be so dull in 2015 ehhhhhhhh! ^_^