50 Shades trailer

Anyone seen it yet? Ive not read the books but from the trailer the main guy dont look powerful enough. :)

Not how I imagined him from when I read the books but I guess I will have to wait and see what the films are like.

Here is a link > http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2014/11/14/new-fifty-shades-of-grey-official-trailer-sex-toys/

I think Charlie Hunnam should have kepts the role really strange he quit perhaps he was worried it would go wrong, I think he could pull the dominant side much better but who knows maybe the film will work.

I am actually quite dissapointed with the trailer! Having read the books, Christian is not how I pictured him to be at all! As Miss Stripes said, not how I imagined him to look at all!
I've got my fingers crossed that the film is better than the trailer makes it out to be, but I have heard roomers that there aren't going to be any scenes of nudity in the film - which I don't really understand how this could work?!

ef wrote:

I am actually quite dissapointed with the trailer! Having read the books, Christian is not how I pictured him to be at all! As Miss Stripes said, not how I imagined him to look at all!
I've got my fingers crossed that the film is better than the trailer makes it out to be, but I have heard roomers that there aren't going to be any scenes of nudity in the film - which I don't really understand how this could work?!

I read the same the main char signed something for no nudity but I could be mistaken I only skimmed the article. Sometimes less nudity is better leaves something for imagination if you know what I mean.

Ah I can't actually wait untill it comes out! I'm gonna have to beg the oh to Come with me otherwise I'm going on my own! 😂

I love it!! I am so excited to see it, I can't help but cry a little, I thinki it looks almost perfect ^_^

Fitnessfreak wrote:

I think Charlie Hunnam should have kepts the role really strange he quit perhaps he was worried it would go wrong, I think he could pull the dominant side much better but who knows maybe the film will work.

Mmm... Charlie Hunnam.....

That is all.

Love it! So excited!!!

Have just watched it! Can't wait to see it!

Fitnessfreak wrote:

Totally agree !

I was a little disheartened by the trailer but will still watch :)

The way I look at is we can't change him... So I'm putting up with him.. Though he isn't my Christian Grey either!!

Another vote for wishing Charlie Hunnam hadn't pulled out - so hot. I think reading the book I always had a Christian Bale (10 years ago) look in mind. Not sure about this Christian, in my head he's bigger and more powerful.

Will definitely still watch the film though but I think it'll be with some girl friends as the other half is just not interested.

![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Peitho wrote:

Another vote for wishing Charlie Hunnam hadn't pulled out - so hot. I think reading the book I always had a Christian Bale (10 years ago) look in mind. Not sure about this Christian, in my head he's bigger and more powerful.

Will definitely still watch the film though but I think it'll be with some girl friends as the other half is just not interested.

absolutely had the same image too young Christian Bale , not sure if i swayed by the name though hehe

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Peitho wrote:

absolutely had the same image too young Christian Bale , not sure if i swayed by the name though hehe

Haha - very possibly, but he did fit perfectly the image I had in mind!

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Peitho wrote:

His a great actor too american psyhco look and acting might have pulled it off well. I wonder who they approached to paly the role.

I will watch with OH as she thinks ive ready the books as I keep being more dominant I havent but Im curious now.

I watched the trailer and didn't find it as exciting as I hoped it would be. I was a little disappointed when Jamie Dornan bagged the role but I noted a few penetrating looks coming from him in the trailers that have given me hope. As gorgeous as Charlie Hunnam is, I didn't see him as Christian either.

When I read the series I saw Alex Pettyfer. He isn't big or powerful looking, but he does have this one particular expression he throws into all his roles where he comes across as very commanding, as though he expects to be obeyed. My husband often gives me a similar glare so it was easy for me to put Pettyfer in the part of a dominant. I think he looks mentally powerful rather than physically powerful and happily I get a similar vibe from Dornan. I'm looking forward to seeing what he does with the character.

When I first heard they were making a film based on it I really didn't think it would work. The book is erotica so reading it makes you feel everything sexual about what going on. How is watching a film which will be so mainstream it's in cinemas going to have that affect? Most intimate parts will probably not even be in the film at all and few that are will be practically censored to hell. I've not read the books myself but I know how much a film can ruin a good book. Id like to go see it just because I fancy reading the books and would rather the rubbish version first.

He's not my Christian grey but I will give him a chance. He looks too young and innocent. But then so do I and I know some of the filth I get up to in the bedroom!