6 months on

Hi as most of you know that know me on here :kissing_heart: it’s now been 6 months from the news of my diagnosis and operation and been given the all clear early December , 6 months that has been a massive change in mine and my families lives for ever ! Where I have had had change jobs and find a new one ( that’s going better than I ever expected and making the desired impact in and at a time that I have had there so far ) we have had our first break to celebrate the success of the op and the twins 19th birthday so the next milestone is in early May to have the next CT scan blood tests and hopefully still be all clear :+1: thanks for all your continued support as ever your a fantastic diversion / distraction for me in so many ways :kiss:

30 Likes

So pleased to read that everything is going well with all aspects of your life. Nice to read some good news :tada:

1 Like

Keep smashing it @Gazza_64 we’re here to support as much as possible. :muscle::muscle:

Brilliant :clap::clap: keep on smashing it and enjoying life :grinning:

1 Like

Fab news @Gazza_64 hope everything pans out ok for you! :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s great news @Gazza_64, I’m so pleased for you mate :crossed_fingers::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Great news @Gazza_64 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I wish you lots of happiness for the future :blush:

1 Like

So so glad to hear that @Gazza_64! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

I don’t think I’ve been active here that long so I don’t know your story but it sounds like things are headed the way you want them to be going so that’s great news

Hey @Gazza_64 so glad for you and your family that you’ve got through such a difficult time.
Onwards and upwards eh and it’s lovely to read such positive and good news! :kissing_heart::hugs:

Fantastic news @Gazza_64 well pleased for you :+1::+1::+1:

Great news @Gazza_64 , I know things were really hard so it’s great to hear you’ve come out stronger on the other side and things are going really well for you now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Good news all the way

Great News!

Top news @Gazza_64 … hope everything keeps going well :+1:

Brilliant news @Gazza_64.
Let the good times roll :+1:

Fabulous news onwards and upwards !

So so happy for you @Gazza_64 and really hoping your next scan will give you more reassurance. You will get to a point where it isn’t the first and last thoughts you have every day. Enjoy your holiday and making memories with those you love xx

1 Like

Great news @Gazza_64 :+1:

Great news. Hang on in there :+1: