69 top or bottom preference

maybe teh face sitting one is a 64 then or a 76 or a 12

Sum Sub wrote:

maybe teh face sitting one is a 64 then or a 76 or a 12

Do you know where these numbers come from ? Just wondering if they are numbered as offshoots from a 69 ?

All these numbers are making me crave a chinese takeaway.

Colonel Lube wrote:

All these numbers are making me crave a chinese takeaway.

![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

I am thinking of giving that 67 a go . Its somehing new . Whilst my OH isn't of the smaller size , her upper body strength is very good because of the job she does. With my abs being fairly well developed now I could have the strength in that region to hold her for a prolonged period .Probably try it on the bed and if it fails nobody gets hurt .

This is so entertaining ! I've learnt a lot, mostly about your takeaway choices. I knew about the 69 position but we both like to be on top so we roll over and over until one of us gives up

It's not something I'm a fan of, I find it's hard to reach unless you're the perfect size for one another in torso length, it's upside down for the direction of tongue movements, and you're both distracted from what you're doing by the other! The last part is good in theory, but doesn't seem to work out so well in practice! But I definitely prefer to go on top so I have more control, and nothing swinging in my face! I have also learned lots of new numbers from this thread...

@Petrichor...swinging appendiges is always a risk!! Lol

I prefer my OH on top but i make sure that my head is on the edge of the bed. He's got a tendency to drop his hips and we end up in an accidently deep throat situation and suffocating on a penis really is a mood killer!

I love going on bottom. Being able to expose my OH whilst licking her from clitoris to arse with pure indulgence is heavenly. Plus it enables me to work out better when what I'm doing is having serious desired effects on her. Love feeling her really gorging on me especially when I'm about to make her climax.

For me, I couldn't care if I came during a69, I totally detract away from my pleasure, tasting her and having her in that way whilst I eagerly indulge is pure bliss, love feeling her cum again and again and tasting it as it trickles into my mouth. Devine delight.

On sides is nice to though, also don't mind being on top but I tend to get bit rough and go for the throat fuck so doesn't always go down very well. Yikes

I don't have a real preference but if push came to shove I'd be on the bottom, but I do like being side by side also.

mysteron wrote:

You can do a 69 where neither partner is on top or bottom. You can do it whilst both partners are on their sides , unless this is called something else ?

This is exactly how we do it..I love this position...

My wife will never ever allow me to be on top. She has more control of me on top. I prefer it like that to have her lovely body sliding up and down on top of me.

I do prefer my husband to be on top.. he doesn't prefer this tho so it's a toss up for what happens lol