69 top or bottom preference

hey just wondering how many women like me prefer to be on the bottom during 69 position.

i felt so awkward on the top as im a plus size and used to put me off.

now i let him ontop where i do have a lot more control over how i play.

Hello :-)

Personally, my partner and I are not fans of 69. It's just distracting and not much fun for either of us. If we do decide to do it every now and again, I'm on top. He's much bigger than me (in height and weight) so it's easier for him to be underneath.

I've always been on top when indulging in 69. I'm smaller than my partner so it just seems natural.

we prefer the 67

NatandTom wrote:

Hello :-)

Personally, my partner and I are not fans of 69. It's just distracting and not much fun for either of us. If we do decide to do it every now and again, I'm on top. He's much bigger than me (in height and weight) so it's easier for him to be underneath.

+1

You can do a 69 where neither partner is on top or bottom. You can do it whilst both partners are on their sides , unless this is called something else ?

mysteron wrote:

You can do a 69 where neither partner is on top or bottom. You can do it whilst both partners are on their sides , unless this is called something else ?

that's an 88 innit?

Sum Sub wrote:

mysteron wrote:

that's an 88 innit?

Yep I think your right as its is described as a 69 position on its side .

mysteron wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

mysteron wrote:

that's an 88 innit?

Been doing this position for years without knowing it actually had a name !

For an ordinary 69 I usually prefer to be on top but don't mind ringing the changes now and then:)

wildflower wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

mysteron wrote:

that's an 88 innit?

For an ordinary 69 I usually prefer to be on top but don't mind ringing the changes now and then:)

I had to look that up as well as I didn't know it was called an 88 . Personally I think its a better position if either or both are larger framed .

I had to look up a 67 as well as I never know whern Sum is being serious or just taking the mick ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

wildflower wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

mysteron wrote:

that's an 88 innit?

You could always opt for the 99 by sticking a flake in... I'll get my coat/

Tiger Dick wrote:

wildflower wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

mysteron wrote:

that's an 88 innit?

You better had before somebody sticks a flake up you ! LOL ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Tiger Dick wrote:

wildflower wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

mysteron wrote:

that's an 88 innit?

Ha ha that's given me an idea ;)

mysteron wrote:

wildflower wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

mysteron wrote:

that's an 88 innit?

I had to look that up as well as I didn't know it was called an 88 . Personally I think its a better position if either or both are larger framed .

I had to look up a 67 as well as I never know whern Sum is being serious or just taking the mick

what did it say about 67? What I meant was basically face sitting.

wildflower wrote:

Tiger Dick wrote:

wildflower wrote:

mysteron wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

mysteron wrote:

that's an 88 innit?

Ha ha that's given me an idea ;)

Not crushed nuts....

When I googled 67 the picture it thows up is similar to a 69 except the guy is sat down and she is sort of upside down. Probably like a dancing partner you would need someone on the small frame size and quite athletic !

I always assumed 69 was side by side.

RosyCheek wrote:

I always assumed 69 was side by side.

To be truthful so did I . But I wasn't sure if it was called something else as well and Sum confirmed that it was an "88" .

So yes its been an education ! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

mysteron wrote:

When I googled 67 the picture it thows up is similar to a 69 except the guy is sat down and she is sort of upside down. Probably like a dancing partner you would need someone on the small frame size and quite athletic !

If that's the same one I've just looked up then I don't think I'd be giving it a go ..... think I'd feel a bit ill being upside down like that and I'm hardly small and athletic !

Mrs JJ and I both prefer to be on the bottom so we end up rolling over an over like a couple of dogs scapping. Lovely xxx