69's

Fizz and Sparkle wrote: MissChar wrote: Hate 69s. Can't focus on my pleasure and don't feel like I am able to concentrate on pleasing my oh either. Taking turns is way more fun for us! same for me, they just make me cross! thirded . i get really annoyed as i can never seem to cum from the angle the tongue is at when in a 69 .. and i like to get lost in oral orgasm so its just not for me . i will for a bit .. but the prefer to do the one at a time route for full pleasure

Prefer to take it in turns, but I am really not into receiving oral so it's nearly always his turn lol.

blonde vixen13 wrote:

I'm terrified I'm gonna end up sinking my teeth into him!

I am also terrified of this. I generally just end up stopping so that there is no biting, and then just taking turns anyway....

Much prefer to take turns than to 69. Although I'm quite a fan of anal every now and then, I don't really like the proximity of my rather prominent nasal appendage to her asshole when we're in 69 - though we do occasionally find ouselves having a 69!

I kinda like them but I don't really like having my bum in someone's face and that's essentially what happens during 69. I also don't like being eye level with testicles so I tend to close my eyes. Not the best position, I don't hate it but I'd rather give/receive oral the regular way.

Wow, didn't realise that so many folk aren't keen on them.
It's quite a regular thing for us, then so is oral sex in general, in fact it's quite unusual for us not to have oral, I'd list going down on MrsB as one of my favorite past times!

Yeah also agree with you PPD! I hate being on top of someone like that with them staring into my bum, and me staring at their balls and butt it's just off putting and ugh. Bt we both defo love oral! We take hours on each other :) xx

We quite like 69 but prefer to lie side by side with our legs spread wide! mmmmmmmm

I like it, but it's not all that. And if you're not really fit, it is difficult. Also, as above, I like to concentrate on one thing at the time.

I find a 69 really intense with having to focus on trying to satisfy the other half and concentrate on myself. That said it is easier to perform oral one at a time.

I find a 69 really intense with having to focus on trying to satisfy the other half and concentrate on myself. That said it is easier to perform oral one at a time.