69's

We love them, do you...?

I love oral sex anyway do locking MrsB as she sucks me is a fantastic turn on. I also like the fact that she has some control, if she wants a good shag she'll tease me but not make me come & I know she's up for a good hard shag.

I love to make her come & equally tease her till she wants more. It's also an intimate mutual experience

I used to love it, but now I prefer just taking turns with oral and savouring the moment. It's much nicer being able to sit back and enjoy it rather than being distracted, and returning the favour.

Hate 69s. Can't focus on my pleasure and don't feel like I am able to concentrate on pleasing my oh either. Taking turns is way more fun for us!

MissChar wrote:

Hate 69s. Can't focus on my pleasure and don't feel like I am able to concentrate on pleasing my oh either. Taking turns is way more fun for us!

this is my opinion too, although mutual licky licky is very nice, it's never nice enough, especially as a man, I can only do one thing at a time

Yep I agree I like taking turns mush more then 69ers.

Much prefer taking turns, very very rarely do 69 and when I do, it is only for a minute or so as a tease. Simple truth is, I like to focus fully on either giving, or getting, and find it really hard to do that when in 69. Either I focus on him and don't get anywhere or I just let him focus on me and then I lose all rhythm on him. On top of that, I find it really awkward. Partly due to disability but mainly due to much prefering to suck him when his penis is the other way round lol....if that makes sense. Nah....69 not for us, luckily my partner does not like them much either so its not like we are missing out.

I prefer to take turns too. We do 69ers occasionaly but only for a few minutes. x

My wife doesnt like to 69 at all :(

Not a fan... it's the awkwardness, it's the not being able to concentrate - in other words, make sure I don't bite his stuff off.

Lol calley

I'm terrified I'm gonna end up sinking my teeth into him! As soon as he gets me excited I can't concentrate on the technique. So I find we have to keep stopping to let me calm down. In the end we both end up frustrated because we both get so close to cunning each time but then the other person stops it. So we usually just take it in turns

69 is something I've always enjoyed but taking turns works just as well as long as you both end up satisfied.

Not a fan really just again because i can't really concentrate on enjoying what he's doing and enjoy giving him head when doing both but he really likes them so its still something we do quite often. Think he likes the visual as much as anything.

I used to much prefer taking turns however me and my oh had a 69 the other night for the first time in ages and it was amazing! There was something so arousing about having an orgasm with his cock in my mouth. I do really enjoy taking turns though so think a 69 will be an occasional thing

As most of the posts say we prefer to take it in turns, the 69 position is more of a novelty one for me, and it is alot harder to bring your partner to orgasm this way!

That's my opnion anyway, I'm sure many will disagree...lifes rich tapestry! x

I agree with everything everybody's said above. When it goes right, it's amazing, but for a lot of the time taking turns is a better deal for me and my partner. Mrs P. isn't especially into oral anyway, but will occasionally go down on me if the mood takes her. Overall, it's something I did more when younger, not because I've gone off it, but because my previous partners were more into it.

I used to like to 69 but as I'm older I tend to get a crick in my neck whether I'm on top or underneath so am now mor a fan of the 68 which is 'you give me a blow job and I'll owe you one'.

If we're going to do mutual oral I prefer for us to be on our sides upper knee raised which gives access to each others bum too.

As an aside if I'm going to go down I love the OH to sit on the corner of the bed or dinner table with her legs spread so I can sit and eat happily all day.

MissChar wrote:

same for me, they just make me cross!

I thought it was just us that took it in turns, but it's nearly everyone. I now feel confident to come out of the closet and admit that we hardly ever do 69s

Fizz and Sparkle wrote:

MissChar wrote:

same for me, they just make me cross!

thirded . i get really annoyed as i can never seem to cum from the angle the tongue is at when in a 69 .. and i like to get lost in oral orgasm so its just not for me . i will for a bit .. but the prefer to do the one at a time route for full pleasure