80’s lingerie styles

I find the 80’s lingerie to be so feminine
Why doesn’t anyone bring back those styles
Like the teddy romper
Or hi-cut panties

6 Likes

I wouldn’t say no to my wife wearing them! :smile:

5 Likes

Sounds a great idea, the 80’s was a wonderful memory to me.

2 Likes

@pantiedream Yes totally agree absolutely love those styles. :fire::heart:

Although with me I love pretty much all lingerie! :joy:

3 Likes

If I could meet someone who has the 80’s lingerie
I would love to cuddle up with them
Or if I could wear it someone could cuddle with me :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

I think some of the styles are still around (especially in tangas and silk/satin bodies), but I miss the colour palette.

1 Like

I used to wear satin French knickers in the 80’s and loved them. I had lots of different colours and wore them with lace stockings.

4 Likes

That just sounds so hot @maz1965

1 Like

Oh yes remember French knickers, suspenders and lace stockings so well :heart:

4 Likes

I also loved the floaty french knickers with a matching cami and suspender belt (early 90’s for me) had many different sets and have a large collection of polaroids of me modelling them , still have most of it but sadly they dont fit anymore but recently found some in a plus size in a supermarket which have the same effect on OH as they did 30 years ago

4 Likes

We should post pictures of retro clothing underwear

3 Likes

@Lovingsex , oh yes I remember the Polaroids so well! Somewhat shy to start with then we lost our inhibitions and it was down to suspenders, stockings and high heels. Now it’s hold ups and teasing photos from my ‘phone. x

4 Likes

What goes around comes around. I wouldn’t be surprised if the hi cut style comes back into fashion within the next 5-10 years given all the love for 80’s/90’s aesthetics in general.

4 Likes

I was young in those photos ! I met OH when we were 16 and 17 . We still get the photos out and remember the fun we had , now its order on LH get it quickly and saucy pics are on the way to him at work in minutes . There might be a bit more of me but hey who cares :blush:

4 Likes

@Lovingsex we were younger and our family started and now when we look back it seems strange how shy we were at that time, not that it was like that for long and eventually the home camcorder arrived and roll on Sunday afternoons with the kids being looked after by the in-laws! There is certainly more of me now as well and who cares and more to tease hubs with! X

5 Likes

Pretty sure that the staples of the 80’s were camisole tops and matching french knickers. All of course satin with lace trim.

4 Likes

@Himeros1 oh my!! You lucky chap!!

Your OH has exquisite taste … her choice there is the epitome of feminine excellence, that sounds delicious.
R xx

2 Likes

All my lingerie is ‘retro’ … it is sooooo classy and sexy.

R xx

2 Likes

@New2 . Go girl !!! Good on you.x

1 Like

I loved French knickers for their ease of access. When your hand reached that hallowed space between stocking top and heaven.So easy to slip hand in to. Didnt need to take them off, could just ease to the side… oh the memories.!!:hot_face:

3 Likes