90% of men have a penis size between 4 and 6.3 inches erect

Im above average then but think bigger is not always better ;) it just takes more blood to pump it up lol :)

Thank god for love honey cock rings haha

Throbin i cant decide if your avatar is you with a hat on your stuff, or a red headed lady enjoying you ;)

It's a big red balloon, look no hands lol

I'd say I'm in the top of average then, not sure, but when we were watching the embarrassing bodies show and they mentioned it in one of their shows, the mrs did bring out the ruler (I wasn't in the right state at that point), big enough not to be embarassed about but not to big to make her scared to use it :)

I do wish I was more of a shower than a grower as flacid I do feel I appear small.

There was an article in one of our newspapers recently about size by country, I can't remember what the results were though

We did measure me a while back when a similar statistic came out. I'm just a tad above average and never been concerned either way. Wouldn't be bothered if it was bigger or smaller as long as we enjoy what we do..thw what with is just not important.

Never thought to measure hubby's, it feels really good so I don't really care what size it is 😂

This figure doesn't surprise me. As someone that freqented swingers clubs on a regular basis, I saw tonnes of naked men and it was rare to find many well endowed guys. Most were definitely between 4-6 inches.

For myself, I'm 6.5 inches long and circumference of 4 inches.

Lilmisshottie wrote:

Maybe now Mr LMH will believe me when I tell him he is above average!

Side question do any other men question their own size even if OH says you are big?

Lilmiss x

Not an OH, but a friend has a much larger penis than mine, and constantly talks about how big he thinks mine is.

Not sure whether he's just trying to be nice about it lol.

I remeasure my penis today and it measure 6.5 inches long and 6.5 inches in circumference around. So I guess I'm above average in size.

It doesnt really matter to me if I'm large or not .... as long as the person I am with is happy with it and enjoing it thats what matters .... although I have been told its a 'good size' (whatever that means ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif))

Not surprised, i measure at 5.5-6.1 inches depending on how horny i am

6 inches for me

I think i must be one of very few lads that has never actually measured

I always wonder with statistics regarding penis length, how do they go
about collecting the data haha!!

Someof this is will be exaggeration to add to ones machosim .

My ex measured mine for a laugh once, it's a shade under 7.5. Need more
girth though, it's long and thin haha

Out of curiosity what is the average girth

As a swinger for many years, and after promiscuous teens and twenties,
I'd say that's about right. A very few are are a lot longer, and girth
varies quite a bit "long and thin goes nicely in but short but
thick does the trick" as the old saying goes.

Caritas wrote: Out of curiosity what is the average girth Last time I looked it was averaging from 4.5 inches to 5.5 inches :)