99p! Bargain for the end of the month

I honestly never thought to add it! But you all showed me the error of my ways. :)

I was just thinking - when the firemen beeped at me, my only thought was that it was a friend of kvetch's family recognising me, because some of his family are in the fire service. It wasn't til I told kvetch about it afterwards, and saw the big grin on his face, that I realised that the firemen must have been beeping at my corsety hotness.

This is a really good example of the kinds of social signals I am totally blind to, because I tend to assume that people do stuff without me in mind. :p

Anyhow, Ruth added the bit about the firemen, the review is now live, and when he gets home in a few hours, kvetch will be taking pictures of me in the corset and I'll upload them here.

This is fun. :)

LOL the bit about firemen is great! Excellent review missy and we expect pictures!

It's so funny I wouldn't have thought about adding the firemen except for your good selves, heh. Thank you Imeldaimelda, I thought you might enjoy another corset review. :)

Kvetch isn't home yet, so no firm ETA on the pictures - should be tonight or tomorrow. So keep your pubes on, pictures are coming. :)

Photos uploaded - not sure when they'll be live though. Enjoy. :)

oh woo woo that looks stunning on you

Thank you Imeldaimelda. :) *curtsey* I was pleasantly surprised by the colour. It's quite a bit bluer than in the official images.

kvetch has been enjoying it too. :p

Oh, and I can't tell you how tricky it was to get that wearers-eye view shot. heh. :p

Thank you Nexas. *curtsey*

Not sure how long the corset will survive, but I guess the firemen's consensus matches the one here so far. :) :) :)

thise pics look amasing lubyanka

Gosh, thank you sweetlove666, that's really kind of you to say. Today I really could do with an extra boost, so thank you for that. :) :) :)

i love it!! the blue really suits you too. i think it would look good in an emerald green too, perhaps?!?!?!!?x

I don't yet have any green corsets, and I don't often wear green, but I wouldn't rule it out. Usually my favourite colour to wear is a dark blue, like jeans.

I uploaded a couple more images of some different lingerie yesterday, but I suppose they won't be approved til sometime on monday.

Neither of those are green either. :)

New lingerie images are live now. :)

ooooh that looks lovley

i have some more pics to upload, but i will have to photoshop them as the lingerie peice is see through and nipples are against the rules heh.

sweetlove666 wrote:

ooooh that looks lovley

i have some more pics to upload, but i will have to photoshop them as the lingerie peice is see through and nipples are against the rules heh.

Actually the knickers felt horrible, I had to give them a bad review they were so uncomfortable, even though they do look good (when I'm standing perfectly still). I love the top though. :)

And don't you just hate the nipple embargo? I know it isn't LH's fault, but those modesty laws are positively medieval. I mean, if a child can suckle from a nipple, why shouldn't a child be able to see one? How can seeing a nipple harm anybody?

Ok, rant over. :)

I look forward to seeing your new images, I bet you look great. :)

Lubyanka wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

ooooh that looks lovley

Actually the knickers felt horrible, I had to give them a bad review they were so uncomfortable, even though they do look good (when I'm standing perfectly still). I love the top though. :)

And don't you just hate the nipple embargo? I know it isn't LH's fault, but those modesty laws are positively medieval. I mean, if a child can suckle from a nipple, why shouldn't a child be able to see one? How can seeing a nipple harm anybody?

i know what you mean about the nipple thing. i only have paint on this machine and id really need paint shop pro to do a convincing job of it. plus everyone has nipples!

and i suppose those knickers are supposed to be worn to be taken off arn't they?

sweetlove666 wrote:

i know what you mean about the nipple thing. i only have paint on this machine and id really need paint shop pro to do a convincing job of it. plus everyone has nipples!

and i suppose those knickers are supposed to be worn to be taken off arn't they?

I know, the nipple thingy is annoying.

As for the knickers, if they're meant to be worn just to take off, then the description should make that clear, like the edible knickers for example. I think they're just badly and cheaply made, meant to look good but comfort and wearability considerations were disregarded. And look at the description, does that look like they're meant just to be torn off?

"Soft, stretchy and ever so sexy! These gorgeous boy-short style knickers are beautiful enough to be the ultimate in sexy lingerie but comfortable enough to wear every day! Soft butterfly lace to the top and bottom makes this so stylish and flirty.

The material is fairly thin for a truly sensual look but has a double lined gusset to ensure protection."

To be fair, it's possible that a larger size might sort out the problem, at least partially, but I always wear a medium, so how is a person supposed to know they should order a size larger than usual? Oh well, at least people will be cautioned now, and know more about what they're getting into when buying them.

no its not its just the babydoll thats sheer but i have acess to photoshop elements and should be able to do it to an allright standard heh. thankyou though

Lubyanka wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

ooooh that looks lovley

You'd be surprised! Some poor teenage lad could chaff!

LH obviously do not want to be responsible for that!