99p! Bargain for the end of the month

marriedjones wrote:

i took the liberty of looking at your pictures as everyone here was saying you look great and i would like to add the comments don't do you justice you really do look amazing in the corset great figure, really sexy.

Thank you marriedjones. :)

WandA wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

And don't you just hate the nipple embargo? I know it isn't LH's fault, but those modesty laws are positively medieval. I mean, if a child can suckle from a nipple, why shouldn't a child be able to see one? How can seeing a nipple harm anybody?

You'd be surprised! Some poor teenage lad could chaff!

LH obviously do not want to be responsible for that!

1. A chaffing teenage boy is caused by women's nipples how, exactly?

2. If a person blames their behaviour on women's nipples, how can LH be responsible for that?

3. Um, what is "chaff"?

Nexas wrote:

The funniest thing is that men's nipples are fine to be shown, but not women's...which is pure fallacy in my opinion!

Yes indeed. I think this is all related to the premise that men blame women and their body parts for men's anti-social behaviour. So if a man's nipples are visible, straight women can be expected to behave responsibly. But if a woman's nipples are visible, straight men are expected to lose all control of themselves, and that loss of control is entirely the responsibility of the the nipple owner, of course.

Also children can be expected to be perfectly all right in the presence of a male nipple, but a woman's nipple is clearly guaranteed to corrupt and harm children.

Let's all thank the makers of these laws for their charming double standards and undoubtedly equitable respect for all genders.

Grrrr.

just had a look at all the pictures, everyone has put up and they all look totaly amazing!

and i have to say that im not a huge fan of tattos but i love that music note on your back Lubyanka it looks so cool and actually i think quite classy!

Dxx

Nexas wrote:

*coughit'satrebleclefcough* Sorry, ex music student LOL

I agree Lubyanka! Women's nipples, which are actually used for something other than sexual pleasure (I know guys, we forget it sometimes LOL) are the ones that should be hidden...why? LOL

thats why im an ex music student, was totaly rubbish :P

Dxx

diamonds wrote:

just had a look at all the pictures, everyone has put up and they all look totaly amazing!

and i have to say that im not a huge fan of tattos but i love that music note on your back Lubyanka it looks so cool and actually i think quite classy!

Dxx

I've been so pleased at the positive response to my pictures from the women here! I feel that admiration from women in a way can feel way more validating to me, because there often isn't sex involved, just aesthetics, which is really cool. :)

So a big special thanks from me to all the women here who said nice stuff to me about my pictures. :)

And a slightly smaller but just as sincere thanks to the men for drooling so nice all over me. :)

diamonds, thank you, that was my very first tattoo, and I drew it entirely myself except for the eye part which was done by the tattoo artist. It means a lot to me that you don't particularly like tattoos but liked that one. Thank you for saying so. :)

It's been great sharing pictures with you lot. :)

Nexas wrote:

Hey, shut yer face Nexas, diamonds is massaging my ego, be quiet and let her continue, dammit! Besides, we all knew what she meant, so what does it matter? :p

Ok, ok, you don't have to shut yer face, I take it back. Open yer face, open in reeeeeeaaaalll wiiiiiiide! ;)

Nexas wrote:

I agree Lubyanka! Women's nipples, which are actually used for something other than sexual pleasure (I know guys, we forget it sometimes LOL) are the ones that should be hidden...why? LOL

Why do men make laws which dictate that women should suppress and hide their physicality and sexuality?

See this wikipedia page for an answer to that:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_blaming

Lubyanka wrote:

diamonds wrote:

Dxx

I've been so pleased at the positive response to my pictures from the women here! I feel that admiration from women in a way can feel way more validating to me, because there often isn't sex involved, just aesthetics, which is really cool. :)

So a big special thanks from me to all the women here who said nice stuff to me about my pictures. :)

And a slightly smaller but just as sincere thanks to the men for drooling so nice all over me. :)

diamonds, thank you, that was my very first tattoo, and I drew it entirely myself except for the eye part which was done by the tattoo artist. It means a lot to me that you don't particularly like tattoos but liked that one. Thank you for saying so. :)

It's been great sharing pictures with you lot. :)

Nexas wrote:

Hey, shut yer face Nexas, diamonds is massaging my ego, be quiet and let her continue, dammit! Besides, we all knew what she meant, so what does it matter? :p

Ok, ok, you don't have to shut yer face, I take it back. Open yer face, open in reeeeeeaaaalll wiiiiiiide! ;)

Nexas wrote:

Why do men make laws which dictate that women should suppress and hide their physicality and sexuality?

See this wikipedia page for an answer to that:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_blaming

from looking at all the pictures the ladies have put up, its actually made me feel better about my own body and that im not the only one who has larger hips and bigger more shapely legs then what u see when looking at modles, its more like now there not the "normal" but we, our bodies are and it makes me feel much better about myself.

i dont think ive probly said all the above right and hope havent upset anyone, i just meant that its nice that not everyone looks like stick insect, but has curves, a bum and shapely legs like myself. if you get what i mean?

Dxx

diamonds wrote:

Lubyanka wrote:

from looking at all the pictures the ladies have put up, its actually made me feel better about my own body and that im not the only one who has larger hips and bigger more shapely legs then what u see when looking at modles, its more like now there not the "normal" but we, our bodies are and it makes me feel much better about myself.

i dont think ive probly said all the above right and hope havent upset anyone, i just meant that its nice that not everyone looks like stick insect, but has curves, a bum and shapely legs like myself. if you get what i mean?

Dxx

I think that you said it beautifully diamonds. :)

I know what you mean. From what I've heard, all those magazines and models are presented in ways intended to make women feel worse about themselves so that they buy the advertised products to make themselves feel better. So lots of women feel like you do, unfortunately.

We're the normal ones, and it's long past time this was reflected in the media.

Nexas wrote:

LOL Love you too Lubyanka. And hey, not all of us are dumbasses...

Just most people with a Y chromosome...

Well, I wasn't going to say ...

Ok, maybe I was. :p

But hey, who said your asses were the dumb parts? :D

Nexas wrote:

LOL The head is the dumb part :-p

No! I'm shocked. ;)

diamonds wrote:

Dxx

i understand wht you mean diamond. ive been unsure about putting stuff up on hetre but it gets such a positive reaction from people that it gives me a little confidence boost

marriedjones wrote:

its good to speak to many ladies who are happy with their bodies and willing to show em off.

And have you any plans to share images of yourself with us? Turn about is fair play. :)

so glade you all understand what i was trying to say and didnt upset anyone :)

Dxx

diamonds wrote:

so glade you all understand what i was trying to say and didnt upset anyone :)

Did I forget to say I was terribly upset? I was terribly upset!!

Oh, wait, no I wasn't, never mind, I lied. :p

yeah i think on average most LH members have as much sex as most people ( i think 3 times a week is the national average)

oh and ive just updated my pictures with the babydoll i bought the other week from the sale

sweetlove666 wrote:

yeah i think on average most LH members have as much sex as most people ( i think 3 times a week is the national average)

oh and ive just updated my pictures with the babydoll i bought the other week from the sale

3 times a week?!?!!??!?! i WISH!! x

poppy904 wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

3 times a week?!?!!??!?! i WISH!! x

hmm youre talking to the woman who hasnt had sex for about a year! i want it reallly bad now :0

sweetlove666 wrote:

Woo!im above average then, hell yeah! x x x

Morbidia wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

hate you!!

TLA wrote:

Morbidia wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

me too, well above average!

ate you too!!

thats why its an average, some people get all the fun (like you two) and some get none (like me ans SL!)

Awww no, please dont hate me :(

i could come up with an answer to that. but it would only be a joke and certain comments like the reply i was thinking of are sometimes taken as not a joke!! (if that makes any sense!)

Yeah, i get ya poppy, no worries, just dont hate me ;) x x x