A Fond Farewell from Puppies.

For all those who have been around for a few years and know me well, you will have noticed I have not been around much for the past few months.

The forums are not the same for me anymore and regretfully I have decided to move on.

I have learned so much about myself on here and I will miss you guys...and girls soo much and wanted to say a few thank you's.

Wanda and Adnaw You two are fab and have made me laugh and given me some great emotional support.

Avrielle Aneko. You my dear I love and must keep intouch with me, you have my email I hope.

...and many a good friend Morbidia, D, Masterandslave, SLM, LMH, Ecksvie, Tigerlillies, Cara, ILMM, SexyGet, sweetlove, Rowan, Fr33b1rdy and Talisman. (sorry if i missed anyone)

I know many of you I will see on FB but leaving her is a bit of a sad day for me and is closing a chapter of my life thats been great :)

...so goodbye form me, big boobie cwtches and kisses.

Puppies77

xxx

Not another one.

I hope there is no ill feeling about things so that you might pop back sometime, a few people including me have had breaks and came back when we felt ore comfortable again.

All the best Pups! Good luck and hope to see you again!

Ohhh Puppies

I will miss you very muchly sweet! I know WandA has a soft spot for you too!!

I do hope you will keep in touch

*Huge hugs* and *lots of smooches*

AdnaW

xxxx

Gah, why is everyone leaving? :(

My money is on there's some kind of secret society going on somewhere that they're not allowed to tell us about, but it's probably awesome :P

You'll be missed.

x

Ecksvie wrote:

My money is on there's some kind of secret society going on somewhere that they're not allowed to tell us about, but it's probably awesome :P

You'll be missed.

x

Are you thinking of MC's lesbian love ins? She was the first to leave recently.... Hmmmm, we must find this website!

Aw

You were always good banter!

Sad to see you leave, have a good one.

yeah u will be missed babes But I understand your reasons for leaving but at least we will keep in touch on twitter and of facebook still a sad day xxxxx take care hun

well we all have to move on and you know the forums are always welcome for you to come back and try and give updates on how everything is wether its yearly or monthly just good luck in the future and have a beautiful time wherever you may roam xxxxxxx

love ya LKS xxxxx

Aww thx guys. Can't believe i forgot u either nexas. x

Just to say if anyone want to keep in touch my email is in my profile....mwah :)

got it! good luck hun mwah xx

Awww Puppies, I'm sad to see you go. I had noticed you hadn't posted in a while, hope everything is ok with you. Will keep in touch through FB. *hugs* xxx

Ooo I'll miss that gorgeous arse girl :-p You'll be sadly missed pups :-( I hope all's well whatever you do and best wishes always in your life. SG x

massive hugs for you hun, all the best and will see you in twitter and facebook

Oh hun, *sad panda face*

I am very sorry to read that you are leaving, but I will def stay in touch on facebook and twitter.

Will miss that gorgeous cheeky face and smexy legs on the forums!

Good luck with everything and for old times sake,

*group grope*

xxxxxxx

WandA wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

You'll be missed.

x

Are you thinking of MC's lesbian love ins? She was the first to leave recently.... Hmmmm, we must find this website!

Didn't MC just leave because she's now employed/at least involved with a competing site with their own (inferior) forums?

Yeah, she mentioned afterwards.

I've had a little look, hate the layout of the whole site,don't worry Jake I'll stay here!

Bye bye puppies! My ties arrived this morning thank you so much, they're awesome! Swses and boobiecwtches! Hehe :D

Websites have makeovers, so it's best that we don't get cocky and we send people our fondest wishes when they fly the coop.

Farwell, Puppies, I'm always a friendly poke away.

xxx

Yeah, I've been there too. I'm sure they're a great company but their web design looks so amateur, I couldn't bear to buy from them. It's really weird looking on their forums though and seeing so many people I know!

WandA wrote:

Yeah, she mentioned afterwards.

I've had a little look, hate the layout of the whole site,don't worry Jake I'll stay here!External Media